Press Release Summary:
- Features iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving and observer hardware remote monitoring technologies
- Equipped with AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors with a base clock speed up to 3.8GHz and 32MB of L3 cache memory
- Consists of 1x M.2 socket to supports WiFi/BT module and 1x Mini PCI-E for WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
Original Press Release:
6x3 Video Wall Player with AMD Ryzen 3000 Series Processors
Taipei, Taiwan, July 26, 2019 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a world leading provider of digital signage players and embedded systems, launches the powerful SI-30S highly expandable video wall player designed for multi-screen signage solutions. The SI-30S supports the new dynamic AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processors with a base clock speed of up to 3.8GHz and 32MB of L3 cache memory that features improved multi-core performance when compared to its predecessor.
Integrating a desktop AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series processor together with one or two high-end graphics cards from Matrox, AMD or NVIDIA, the SI-30S becomes the perfect backbone digital signage machine to play crisp and vivid images or eye-catching UHD videos in various screen layouts to captivate and engage the audience. With a default system RAM of 16GB (expandable to 64GB), the system can accommodate a PCI-E (x16) or two PCI-E (x8) graphics cards. Depending on the graphics card installed, it achieves a playback of 8K super-high-definition in a single large-screen video wall, or drives a 3x3 video wall with up to 6K x 3K resolution or a 6x3 large video screen for playback of up to 12K x 3K resolution.
The SI-30S offers enhanced system stability and lower maintenance costs through IBASE sole iCONTROL smart energy-saving and Observer remote monitoring intelligent technologies for power on/off auto-scheduling, automatic power resume, low-temperature power-on protection and intelligent OS recovery functionalities.
The SI-30S is already shipping and is guaranteed with a life cycle of seven years. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
- iCONTROL intelligent energy-saving & Observer hardware remote monitoring technologies
- AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series 7 & 5 Processors
- 2x DDR4 2400 SO-DIMM, dual channel; Max. 64GB
- 1x M.2 socket (E-Key), supports WiFi/BT module
- 1x Mini PCI-E (full-size) for WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE or capture card options
- 1x PCI-E (x16) or 2x PCI-E (x8) based on PCI-E x16 connectors for optional Matrox / AMD / NVIDIA GPU cards
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology Inc. is a reputable manufacturer and supplier of industrial motherboards, embedded systems, panel PCs, digital signage players and network appliances in the Industrial PC and fast-growing IIoT market. Since it was established in 2000, IBASE has been committed to the production of high-quality products, and to the rendering of excellent services. The company is publicly listed in the Taipei Exchange (TPEx: 8050) and is now a leading global provider of innovative industrial and embedded computing products.
IBASE has a full range of digital signage system products catering across vertical markets including retail, fast food, hospitality, education and financial. Depending on their requirements, customers can choose the models based on performance, number of displays, resolution and ventilation designs. IBASE digital signage players feature advanced remote management that easily refreshes content and increases uptime while lowering costs. IBASE has partnered with leading digital signage platforms including Omnivex, Quividi and Navori. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager