Press Release Summary:
- Protects against electromagnetic interference and common mode signals
- Can reduce component count, create PCB layout, save board space and reduce power consumption
- Applications include routers, switches, VDSL digital equipment and network set-top boxes
Original Press Release:
Daburn’s New RJ45 Magnetic Modules Meet Ethernet Requirements
Daburn Electronics and its Polytron Devices division have announced a family of RJ45 magnetic integrated connector modules that can accommodate a variety of Ethernet-enabled devices.
These RJ45 jack and connector modules integrate magnetics to protect against electromagnetic interference (EMI) and common mode signals, satisfying various data transmission requirements such as Power over Ethernet (PoE) networks, PHY IC 10Base, 10/100Base, 1000Base (1G) and 10G. This product family is comprised of three series:
- 12F/14F-1X Series. This 10BASE-T RJ45 jack and magnetic module’s integrated filter is the same size as the RJ45 connector, saving PCB space while reducing EMI radiation and improving EMI performance.
- 13F/6X Series. Designed for 100BASE-T transmission over UTP-5 cable, this RJ45 jack and magnetic module series offers designs to support every PHY, and it meets or exceeds IEEE 802.3 and ANSI X.3263 standards.
- 13F-67 Series (PoE and PoE+). This version of the 13F/6X Series is designed to provide the higher current and isolation required for PoE applications.
By using an RJ45 connector with integrated magnetics, engineers can lower component count, create a simpler PCB layout, save board space and reduce power consumption. Applications for Daburn RJ45 integrated connector modules include routers, switches, VDSL digital equipment, network set-top boxes and other home and commercial devices.
For more information about Daburn-Polytron RJ45 jacks with integrated modules, www.daburn.com
Daburn Electronics & Cable has been providing a broad range of electronic hardware and wire and cable products for 51 years. A division of Daburn, Polytron Devices has been a leading designer and supplier of standard and customizable DC-DC converters, switching power supplies and linear power modules for 45 years.
T2 Marketing Communications
18 Cattano Avenue, Unit 3C
Morristown, NJ 07960
Phone: 973 206 3090 x 201