Press Release Summary:
- TS-x32PXU series features PCIe Gen2 x2 slot for flexible SSD caching with a QM2 card or adding network ports
- Makes it simple for SMB IT staff to deploy high-performance hybrid-cloud environments to accelerate digital transformation
- Powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, supports up to 16 GB DDR4 RAM and features two 10 GbE SFP+ and two 2.5 GbE RJ45 ports for high-speed storage, backup, sharing and streamlined team collaborative workflows
Original Press Release:
QNAP Launches Quad-core TS-x32PXU Series Rackmount NAS with Dual 10 GbE SFP+ and Dual 2.5GbE for Hybrid Cloud Environments
Taipei, Taiwan, September 11, 2020 – QNAP® Systems, Inc., a leading computing, networking and storage solution innovator, today launched the TS-x32PXU series Rackmount NAS which includes 4-bay, 8-bay and 12-bay models. The TS-x32PXU features high-speed 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 connectivity, a PCIe Gen2 x2 slot for flexible SSD caching with a QM2 card or adding network ports, while also providing a wide range of applications for SaaS backup, cloud backup, and cloud storage gateways. The TS-x32PXU series makes it easier for SMB IT staff to deploy high-performance hybrid-cloud environments to accelerate digital transformation.
The TS-x32PXU series is powered by a quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, supports up to 16 GB DDR4 RAM, and features two 10GbE SFP+ and two 2.5GbE RJ45 ports for high-speed storage, backup, sharing, and streamlined team collaborative workflows. Coupled with a QNAP QSW series switch, users can easily build a 10GbE network environment and allocate bandwidth more efficiently.
Business and data growth are closely linked, and the TS-x32PXU series can be scaled up by using QNAP TR RAID expansion units, TL JBOD, or by using QNAP’s cloud gateways (HybridMount or VJBOD Cloud) to leverage cloud storage spaces to build a unique hybrid cloud structure. The TS-x32PXU also supports HBS to facilitate backup or sync to local, off-site and cloud storage and Boxafe to effectively backup Google G Suite™ and Microsoft 365® business accounts, allowing users to develop a well-rounded disaster recovery plan.
“Featuring both 10GbE SFP+ and 2.5GbE RJ45 connectivity, the TS-x32PXU provides greater flexibility for high-speed network deployment. Coupled with QNAP’s feature-rich applications, it fulfills storage, backup, sharing, disaster recovery and hybrid cloud environment requirements for small businesses,” said Jason Hsu, Product Manager of QNAP.
The TS-x32PXU series comes with one PCIe Gen2 x2 slot. Users can choose from a wide range of expansion cards to increase NAS application potential, including a QNAP network expansion card to add 10GbE/5GbE/2.5GbE network ports, a QM2 card to add M.2 SSDs for caching or Qtier to improve performance, or a QXP-10G2U3A USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10Gbps) card to add additional high-speed USB ports.
- TS-432PXU -2G: 4 drive bays, 2GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount
- TS-432PXU-RP-2G: 4 drive bays, 2GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 2 GB), 1U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- TS-832PXU-4G: 8 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 2U rackmount
- TS-832PXU-RP-4G: 8 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 2U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
- TS-1232PXU-RP-4G: 12 drive bays, 4GB DDR4 RAM (1 x 4 GB), 3U rackmount, 250W redundant PSU
AnnapurnaLabs AL-324 quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, single DDR4 UDIMM memory slot (expandable to 16 GB); hot-swappable 3.5-inch SATA 6Gbps drive bays; 2 x 10GbE SFP+ ports, 2 x 2.5GbE RJ45 ports, 1 x PCIe Gen2 x 2, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5Gbps) ports.
TS-x32PXU series NAS are now available. For more information and to view the full QNAP NAS lineup, please visit www.qnap.com.
About QNAP Systems, Inc.
QNAP, named from Quality Network Appliance Provider, is devoted to providing comprehensive solutions from software development, hardware design to in-house manufacturing. Focusing on storage, networking and smart video innovations, we strive to build a technology ecosystem upon subscription-based software and diversified service channels. QNAP envisions NAS as being more than a simple storage and has created a cloud-based networking infrastructure for users to host and develop artificial intelligence analysis, edge computing and data integration on their QNAP solutions.