New Q-Series Surveillance Solution Runs on Intel-Based Ubuntu Platform
Press Release Summary:
- Support for up to 24 IP cameras and 16 analog cameras
- Offers end users the flexibility to choose from IP-only or hybrid systems to incorporate analog and IP cameras into the same system
- Operators can watch 16 live, full-HD streams simultaneously at 15 frames per second
Original Press Release:
exacqVision Q-Series from Johnson Controls Offers an Affordable, All-in-One Surveillance Solution
MILWAUKEE (October 26, 2020) – Johnson Controls, the global leader for smart and sustainable buildings and architect for OpenBlue digital platforms is announcing the exacqVision Q-Series from Tyco Exacq, bringing together an optimal combination of performance and affordability into a single network video recording solution.
With support for up to 24 IP cameras and 16 analog cameras, this solution offers end users the flexibility to choose from IP-only or hybrid systems to incorporate legacy analog and IP cameras into the same system.
Apart from its core function as an NVR, the Q-Series doubles as an impressive live monitoring station, where operators can watch 16 live, full-HD streams simultaneously at 15 frames per second. Running on an Intel-based full Ubuntu platform, the Q-Series provides the easy support and customization customers expect from an exacqVision system.
Additionally, customers can take advantage of a single vendor experience for both hardware and software, streamlining everything from purchasing to support.
- Three-year SSA for ongoing updates at no cost
- Open camera support for thousands of camera models
- Four free exacqVision Professional IP camera licenses and a rich set of accessories
- Regulatory and trade-friendly, with full NDAA compliance
For more information about the exacqVision Q-Series, visit exacq.com.
For more information:
Global Public Relations
Building Technologies & Solutions,
Work + 1 414 524 6170
Mobile + 1 414 378 9641
Andrea Gural / Chelsie Woods
Eclipse Media Group on behalf of
+1 207 233 7507 / +1 207 730 2396