Press Release Summary:
- Equipped with wash platform, collection tray and a skid
- Comes in 20' wide X 32' long wash platform for capturing solids and wastewater produced during equipment washing and wash equipment skid designed with a single power distribution panel
- Water cannon operates on recycled water whereas hydroblaster hot water pressure washer operates on fresh water
Original Press Release:
Rental Companies Have to Clean Equipment Prior to Placing Back into Rental Fleet
Equipment cleaning is a requirement for rental companies. Hydro Engineering Inc portable / permanent wash rack systems assist with environmental requirements providing above ground wash racks, liquid / solids separation and wash down
SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH JULY 30, 2019
Hydro Engineering, Inc. has developed a complete packaged system for equipment rental companies. It includes the following:
1. 20' wide X 32' long Hydropad equipment wash platform for capturing solids and wastewater produced during equipment washing.
2. Skid steer drive in solid/water collection tray that provides liquid / solids settling and solids removal.
3. Wash equipment skid, factory built and tested including; Hydroblaster hot water pressure washer and high volume demucker (water cannon).
Hydropad portable wash racks are designed for maneuverability as well as safe, simple, fast set-up and tear-down. Three (3) 20’ wide X 8’ long Hydropads combine to make this 20' wide X 32' long wash rack which can easily be installed in one day. Any compacted surface is adequate. Skid steer drive in clean out trays operate best if installed 1' below grade and next to Hydropad wash rack.
Wash equipment skid has been designed with a single power distribution panel. 208/220 volt 3 phase power (or single phase if required) at 100 amps is required for connection to skid. Power distribution throughout skid mounted equipment is completed and tested at Hydro Engineering Inc. Water connection are required for Hydroblaster hot water pressure washer as well as a connection for make up water to high volume demucker/water cannon.
With installation complete, most often within 1-2 days, equipment washing can begin. Rental companies find that high volume demucking/water cannon is used in cleaning operation 80-90% of the time. Demucker / water cannon operates on recycled water only. Hydroblaster hot water pressure washer operates on fresh water which adds make-up water back into system lost during demuck/water cannon operation.
No sewer connection is required. However, wash racks should be covered to eliminate rain water from entering system and overflow occurring.
Hydro Engineering Inc’s portable / permanent wash rack system allows the system to be relocated if required. As facility grow, developing that growth around a permanent concrete wash rack is no longer a requirement.