Press Release Summary:
- Feature one-touch operation with auto-dark current and auto-exposure
- oreXplorer™ available with high resolution and sensitivity for identifying hard to unmix minerals with similar features
- oreXpert™ allows the distinction of trace minerals and features that help with mineral unmixing
Original Press Release:
Instant Mineral Analysis: Spectral Evolution Introduces Two New Rugged Field Spectrometers
SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is introducing oreXplorer™ and oreXpert™ field portable spectrometers at PDAC 2020 in Booth #1411. These innovative field spectrometers bring a new level of accuracy to real-time mineral analysis.
Looking for gold, copper, nickel, lithium, rare earths…? Our portable spectrometers and EZ-ID mineral identification software allow you to identify in seconds more than 1,100 minerals. You can explore more territory and make more informed decisions on where to drill to maximize exploration outcomes. Used in the core shack, you can map alteration and eliminate unnecessary assays on cores that show no potential, reduce the time logging takes and build a digital archive of your results.
All instruments are designed for field work with a rugged chassis, no moving optical parts, and metal-clad fiber optic cable that’s field replaceable. They feature one-touch operation with auto-dark current and auto-exposure. Communications include wireless Bluetooth and USB connection.
The following models of spectrometers are now available for mining applications:
- oreXpress: quick reliable mineral analysis with a standard resolution of 3nm.
- oreXplorer: higher resolution and sensitivity for identifying hard to unmix minerals with similar features.
- oreXpert: the highest resolution field spectrometer on the market (1.5nm). Allows the distinction of trace minerals and features that help with mineral unmixing.
Our selection of probes and light sources allows you to analyze minerals in a variety of shapes and sizes as core samples, chips and powders.
For more information, visit:
oreXpress, oreXplorer, oreXpert and EZ-ID are trademarks of Spectral Evolution.
About SPECTRAL EVOLUTION
Established in 2004, SPECTRAL EVOLUTION is a leading manufacturer of laboratory and handheld portable spectrometers, spectroradiometers and spectrophotometers. SPECTRAL EVOLUTION spectrometers are used worldwide for many mission-critical lab and field applications in mining, remote sensing, vegetative studies, ground truthing, environmental and climate studies, developing satellite calibrations, and more, due to their reliable, robust, rugged design and user-friendly one-touch features.
Marketing & Sales
26 Parkridge Road, Suite 104
Haverhill, MA 01835 USA