Press Release Summary:
- Delivers 500W continuous/1000W surge of pure sine wave AC power
- Can charge and power up to 7 devices simultaneously
- Provides power to electronic devices and mid-power, corded tools
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools® Launches Highly Portable Power Station as Alternative to Gas Generators
Jan. 13, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) -- Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Portable Power Station, providing up to 500W of continuous power and 1000W of surge power to electrical tools and electronics in a lightweight and easy to transport device.
- Delivers 500W Continuous/1000W Surge of Pure Sine Wave AC power
- Lightweight design and collapsible handle maximize portability
- Built-in Lithium-ion battery pack allows for safe indoor use
- Charge and power up to 7 devices simultaneously using two 120V outlets, four USB ports (3 x 60W USB-C PD and 3 x USB-A) and a 12V car port
- Pass through charging to simultaneously charge KTB500 and power devices
- Digital LCD screen displays real time performance metrics including time until empty
- Enough capacity to power a 5,000 lumen, 50W work light for 8 hours
- Extend runtime by pairing with one Klein Tools Solar Panels (Cat. No. 29250 - sold separately)
- Internal cooling fan keeps the appropriate operation temperature range
“The KTB500 Portable Power Station was designed with the jobsite in mind,” says Stuart Ogle, product manager at Klein Tools. “The power station provides power to electronic devices and mid-power, corded tools in a lightweight portable device that is a better alternative to loud, exhaust emitting gas generators.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.