Press Release Summary:
- Support up to 30 watts of power per port while delivering network speeds of up to 1 Gbps
- Offer 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds
- Provided in IP40-rated metal cases and have -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) operating temperature range
Original Press Release:
DITEK Networks Launches PoE+ Switches for Industrial Applications
DITEK Networks is announcing the launch of a new line of Gigabit Power over Ethernet (PoE+) network switches designed for industrial applications. The products in this new line, which includes both 4-port and 8-port models, are built with a rugged metal case, and feature a fanless design that delivers a high PoE power budget. A welcome addition to the three other series of DITEK Networks PoE switches, this new line gives IT professionals and security integrators a new choice for cost-efficient, easy-to-install powered networks ideal for demanding environments.
“In sharp contrast to most business and office settings, industrial environments can be a real challenge for network equipment,” said Michael Molinari, Director of Marketing for DITEK. “We introduced this new line of Gigabit PoE+ Switches to meet these challenges head-on. They have the rugged strength, extreme temperature tolerance, high power output, and quiet, dust-resistant operation that would make them the ideal choice for these demanding applications.”
Two new DITEK Networks models are available:
DTK-SW4IND 4-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Industrial Switch
DTK-SW8IND 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE+ Industrial Switch
- Both models support up to 30 watts of power per port while delivering network speeds of up to 1 Gbps. Total PoE budget is 120W for the 4-port model, and 240W for the 8-port model.
- Both models feature rugged, IP40-rated metal cases and a fanless design.
- Both models have a wide -40 to 75°C (-40 to 167°F) operating temperature range.
- Both models feature 10/100/1000 Mbps auto-sensing ports that automatically detect optimal network speeds.
- Both models feature two small form-factor pluggable GBIC module slots (SFP).
The new models are ideal for PoE Network devices, as well as Wireless Access Points and IP Video Cameras. Both models come with a DIN Rail mounting bracket, and require a separate DC industrial power supply (not included).
For more information please visit our product page.