Press Release Summary:
- Available in PMC-12V600W1BA and PMC-48V600W1BA models with output voltages of 12 V and 48 V respectively
- Offered with overcurrent, overvoltage, over temperature and short circuit protections and meet IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 standards
- Features built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection and can be operated in -20°C to 70°C temperature range
Original Press Release:
Delta 12V and 48V 600W Panel Mount Power Supply with IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 Approvals
Delta Electronics is extending the popular 600W PMC series of panel mount power supply with output voltage 12V and 48V, namely, PMC-12V600W1BA and PMC-48V600W1BA. The products come with universal AC input at 85Vac to 264Vac and have built-in active PFC circuit. Both models also have feature Power Boost of 200% (peak load 12V 100A, 48V 25A) for 3 seconds, included the built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection.
The products are certified with IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 approval that will replace IEC/EN/UL 60950-1 for ITE which expires on December 20, 2020. EMI according to EN 55011 (Industrial, scientific and medical (ISM) radio-frequency equipment) and EMS according to EN 61000-6-2 (Immunity for industrial environments).
Highlights & Features
- Universal AC input range
- Built-in active PFC and high efficiency
- Power Boost of 200% for 3 seconds and 150% for 5 seconds
- SEMI F47 compliance at 120Vac
- Meet Surge Immunity IEC 61000-4-5, Level 4 (CM: 4kV, DM: 2kV)
- Built-in fan speed control and fan lock protection
- Wide operating temperature range -20°C to 70°C
- Overvoltage / Overcurrent / Over Temperature / Short Circuit Protections
Please contact your local sales representative or distributor for product availability.
About Delta Group
Delta Group, founded in 1971, is the global leader in power and thermal management solutions. Our mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses our role in addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider, Delta's businesses encompass power electronics, energy management, and smart green life. Delta has sales offices worldwide with R&D centers and manufacturing facilities in Taiwan, China, USA, Europe, Thailand, Japan, Singapore, India, Mexico and Brazil.
Throughout its history, Delta Group has received many global awards and recognition for its business milestones, innovative technology and corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the prestigious Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 3 consecutive years. In 2013 it was also included in the DJSI Emerging Markets Index and ranked first in six criteria among DJSI’s World-leading Electronic Equipment, Instrument and Component Companies segment.
For detailed information about Delta Group, please visit: www.deltaww.com.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) PCL.
909 Soi 9, Moo 4, Bangpoo Industrial Estate (E.P.Z.)
Pattana 1 Rd., T. Phrakasa, A. Muang
Samutprakarn 10280, Thailand
T +66 2 7092800 | F +66 2 7092827