Press Release Summary:
- Feature a hook bend in the left handle for a more natural fit for left-handed professionals
- Offer induction hardened cutting knives and knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening and hot-riveted joint for smooth action
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools Launches Left-Handed Ironworker’s Pliers
Mar. 26, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Left-Handed Ironworker Pliers, featuring a hook bend in the left handle for a more natural fit for left-handed professionals.
- Hook bend in left handle provides added grip and leverage for a more natural fit for lefties
- Twists and cuts soft annealed rebar tie wire
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Heavy-duty knurled jaws
- Spring-loaded action for self-opening
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- “Handform” handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the “snap” when cutting wire
“In discussions with trade professionals, one thing we kept hearing was requests for left-handed pliers,” says Amina Gibic, associate product manager at Klein Tools. “These pliers were designed with a hook bend in the left handle, giving all the grip and leverage of our traditional ironworker’s pliers in a form that is much more natural and comfortable for left-handed users.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein Tools Marketing Team