Press Release Summary:
- RoHS, FCC and CE compliant unit supports -10°C~60°C operating temperature range
- Features 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA1 x SATA III, 1 x Half-size mSATA, 2 x Intel i210AT Gigabit Ethernet, 4 x COM, USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Provides up to 1.91 GHz performance with its quad-core design
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Introduces Fanless, Small Form Factor Industrial IoT Gateway with Intel® E3800 Processor
May 14, 2019 -- WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of custom embedded solutions for OEMs, announces the PL-80580, a fanless, small form factor for use as an Industrial IoT (IIoT) Gateway, and for networking applications requiring the small footprint and temperature tolerance of industrial applications. The small footprint of the PL-80580 (i.e., 216mm x 142mm x 37.5mm) also provides a good fit for robotics, cart-based medical, and digital signage applications. The Intel® Atom™ processor E3800 product family is the first system-on-chip (SoC) designed for intelligent systems,
- Intel® Atom Processor E3800 SoC (up to 1.91GHz)
- Supports -10°C~60°C operating temperature range
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA1 x SATA III, 1 x Half-size mSATA
- 2 x Intel i210AT Gigabit Ethernet
- 4 x COM, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- 1 x Full-size mini-PCIe, 1 x Half-size mini-PCIe (mSATA)
- DC 8V-32V input
The unit features a choice of three Intel® Atom E3800 3-D processors with Tri-gate design in single-, dual, and quad-core versions with 2x GbE LAN ports. The Intel processor is high performance, low-power consuming at 5, 7, or 10W. The E3845 SoC provides up to 1.91 GHz performance with its quad-core design. CPUs are partnered with the Intel® i210AT GbE LAN controller.
System I/O includes 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 2x Intel PCIe GbE, and 1x RS-232/422/485 & 3x RS232, plus expansion capabilities. The unit is RoHS, FCC, and CE compliant.
WIN Enterprises will customize the PL-80580 based on customer’s specific market requirements.
About WIN Enterprises
WIN Enterprises designs and produces advanced computing systems that are marketed worldwide. Products include single-board computers, platform appliances in both desktop and rack-mounted systems. Products are supported by a strong array of integrated services that are offered across the design and manufacturing functions.
For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Hill, Marketing Director