Press Release Summary:
- Seals open gaps on the dock face and pit floor in vertical leveler applications
- Rugged materials hold up over time and the components are individually replaceable as needed
- Seals all four sides of loading dock openings, and holds up against wear and tear from trailers
Original Press Release:
Rite-Hite Introduces the PitMaster™ V Dock Face Sealing System
Designed to Lower Energy Costs Innovative system for vertical leveler applications helps maintain environmental control
Milwaukee (May 21, 2019) – Rite-Hite has improved the sealing power at the fourth side of the dock with its innovative PitMaster™ V Dock Face Sealing System. The product seals open gaps on the dock face and pit floor in vertical leveler applications, saving energy, improving pit cleanliness, and helping reduce infiltration of weather and contaminants.
“A good loading dock enclosure seals all four sides of loading dock openings, and holds up against wear and tear from trailers that crush into it day after day,” says Mary Blaser, Director of Marketing for Rite-Hite Environmental Enclosures Corp. “The PitMaster V is designed to seal those vertical leveler applications, including when trailer doors are opened inside the building as a security measure.”
The PitMaster V offers several benefits, including:
- Effortless environmental control – Interactive sealing components adjust automatically to trailer and leveler lip position
- Easy installation – The simple two-part system installs quickly, requiring minimal dock downtime
- Durable design – Rugged materials hold up over time; the components are individually replaceable as needed
- Flexible application – Designs available for standard as well as drive-through situations
When a trailer backs up to a dock, there is typically an unsealed space between the dock face and trailer, which can drive up energy costs, as well as increase the risk of cargo compromise due to weather and unwanted pests. With the two-step system of the PitMaster V, the open gaps are sealed (PitPad™) and the leveler lip has the ability to move and serve its purpose in virtually any vertical leveler application (SealWheel™).
For more information about the PitMaster™ V Dock Face Sealing System, visit the website page or call (414) 355-2600 to find your local Rite-Hite Representative.
About Rite-Hite Corporation
Rite-Hite Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, is a leading manufacturer of material handling systems designed for maximum safety and productivity. Principal product lines include trailer restraints, dock levelers, integrated controls, dock seals and shelters, industrial power doors, fabric curtain walls, and aftermarket products and services. For more information, visit www.RiteHite.com or call 1-800-456-0600.
Media Contact for ThomasNet
Mary Blaser, Rite-Hite Environmental Enclosures