Press Release Summary:
- Uses radio frequency reflections from the asphalt surface to provide continuous profiling that detects the variability of the asphalt pavement density
- Available with data export in CSV format for further processing
- Provides fast, in-field validation process to ensure optimal system performance prior to data collection
Original Press Release:
Pavement Density Profiler (PDP) - Fast & Simple Pavement Uniformity Assessment
Mississauga, ON, March 17, 2020 /CNW/ - Sensors & Software Inc. announces the launch of the Pavement Density Profiler (PDP). PDP addresses the need to acquire density measurements of large areas of asphalt pavement quickly; in a non-invasive, non-nuclear manner, with real-time results.
The PDP uses radio frequency reflections from the asphalt surface to provide continuous profiling that detects the variability of the asphalt pavement density. Data is plotted in real-time to assess the overall quality of the paving job. Areas of high and low density can then be targeted for further investigation or corrective action.
The powerful and innovative PDP Features:
- Real-time user selectable output of reflection coefficient, relative permittivity, normalized
- Setup & Survey in minutes
- Factory calibrated sensor – no need for complicated in-field calibration
- Quick, in-field validation process to ensure optimal system performance prior to data collection
- Automated reports in PDF format
- Real-time Stationary and Profile collection modes
- Data export in CSV format for further processing
- Pavement uniformity map
The PDP brings a new level of functionality and efficiency to measure pavement properties.
To learn more about PDP, contact us or visit the PDP webpage.
Founded in 1998, Sensors & Software is the worldwide leader of Ground Penetrating Radar innovations. The company offers a wide range of hardware and software products and services designed to understand what lies beneath the surface and empower informed decision-making.
Source Sensors & Software Inc
Web Site: sensoft.ca