Press Release Summary:
- PalletizUR 2.0 automates an otherwise manual process, eliminating worker ergonomic issues
- Seventh axis provides ability to stack pallets up to 70 inches
- Features custom software that enables end-users to have robot palletizing standardized products for final shipment in minutes
Original Press Release:
ONExia Inc. Releases PalletizURTM 2.0 – The Future of Collaborative Palletizing
Following an impressive 2018 launch of PalletizURTM into the United States market, PalletizURTM 2.0 offers even more features designed to increase productivity for organizations of all sizes.
Exton, PA, November 17, 2020 – ONExia Inc., a collaborative robot integrator and creator of the PalletizURTM announces the release of PalletizURTM 2.0, the latest version of their palletizing robot product line. Based around the Universal Robot collaborative robot, PalletizURTM 2.0 features a custom software that enables end-users to have the robot palletizing standardized products for final shipment in minutes.
With over 35 years of industry experience, ONExia is confident the capabilities of their system will provide customers across the United States and Canada a turn-key automation solution designed to work upon delivery.
PalletizUR 2.0 Features:
- Automates an otherwise manual process, eliminating worker ergonomic issues
- Allows reassignment of workers to “higher and better” work contributions
- Durable and portable – move with a pallet jack or forklift
- Minimal integration – PalletizUR 2.0 comes ready to run out of the crate
- Custom end-effectors – designed for each customer’s specific needs
- PalletizUR 2.0 software – drag and drop pallet configuration
- Continuous operation – two pallet reach for minimal down time
- Auto-height adjustment – seventh axis provides ability to stack pallets up to 70 inches
“Robotic automation has become priority number one for manufacturing in 2020 and the PalletizURTM 2.0 gives end-users the ability to successfully automate palletizing without a major redesign of their current packaging lines,” said Tim Pelesky, Marketing Manger of ONExia Inc. “With a price point around $100,000 our customers are seeing an ROI in under a year. The system also frees up valued employees to do higher level and ergonomically safer tasks.”
The announcement comes as manufacturers are looking for simple automation solutions that can assist in keeping facilities operating at full capacity during the COVID pandemic. Those interested in learning more or receiving a quote can contact ONExia/PalletizURTM on their website palletizur.com
About ONExia Inc.
Founded by their CEO Greg Selke, in 1984, ONExia Inc. is an industrial distributor and custom machine integrator based in Exton, PA. Their team of dedicated engineers provide customers with the products and solutions needed to automate new and existing applications as the world economy moves closer to Industry 4.0. For more information about ONExia Inc., please visit onexia.com.