Press Release Summary:
- Features improved short term adhesion capability
- Provides dynamic shear, static shear and tensile adhesion performance
- Suitable for trailer and specialty vehicle bonding applications
Original Press Release:
Hold Fast with New Norbond® A7600 Acrylic Foam Tape!
March 22nd, 2019 -- Introducing Norbond A7600, a new high-performance gray acrylic foam tape for trailer and specialty vehicle bonding applications. Available in 1.1mm thickness, A7600 has several key features:
- Enhanced short term adhesion capability (20 minutes after initial bond) on a wide variety of substrates, increasing productivity and speed of assembly
- A modified foam core with greater conformability to allow for better adhesive wet-out on substrates and materials of various thicknesses and types
- Excellent dynamic shear, static shear, and tensile adhesion performance help to resist forces associated with loading conditions common in real world applications
- Easy release liner for seamless removal and quick application
In addition to meeting the needs of the Truck Trailer and Specialty Vehicle market, A7600 can also be a good fit in many industrial applications where short-term adhesion capability and long-term hold are critical.
Contact us today to discuss whether A7600 would be a good fit for your application.