Press Release Summary:
- Features eight NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 Tensor Core 32GB GPUs with 5,120 Tensor Cores, providing up to 1 PFlops of AI computing performance
- Multi-layer heat dissipation design and intelligent PID adjustment that provide industry-leading thermal management and control
- Designed to ease deep-learning and high-performance computing applications, including voice recognition, video analysis and intelligent customer service
Original Press Release:
Inspur Industry-first AI Server Supports Eight NVIDIA V100 Tensor Core GPUs with NVSwitch Enabled in 4U Form Factor at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference
Featuring a fully connected GPU and ultra-high-bandwidth NVSwitch, the NF5488M5 is designed for demanding AI and HPC applications
SAN JOSE, Calif., March 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Inspur, a leading datacenter and AI full-stack solution provider, today released the NF5488M5, the industry's first AI server supporting eight NVIDIA V100 Tensor Core GPUs interconnected with ultra-high bandwidth NVSwitch in a 4U form factor. The Inspur NF5488M5 is designed to facilitate a variety of deep-learning and high-performance computing applications, including voice recognition, video analysis and intelligent customer service.
The NF5488M5 is a single server whose key features include:
- Eight NVIDIA® Tesla® V100 Tensor Core 32GB GPUs with 5,120 Tensor Cores, providing up to 1 PFlops of AI computing performance
- The option of two 28-core CPUs to provide top-level, general-purpose computing performance, and 6 TB of persistent memory for high-speed data access
Flexible & Ergonomic
- A design that fits a broad range of data center power and a space-conserving environment, especially for power-constrained racks
- Flexible GPU cluster expansion over PCIe fabric
- Designed to operate on 54VDC, a more power-efficient voltage for GPUs
- A multi-layer heat dissipation design and intelligent PID adjustment that provide industry-leading thermal management and control
"Inspur has been committed to providing world-class AI computing products and solutions to AI users worldwide through innovative design," said Jun Liu, Inspur general manager of AI and HPC. "The rapid development of AI keeps increasing the requirements for computing performance and flexibility of AI infrastructure. The NF5488M5 help users shorten AI model development cycles, and accelerate AI technology innovation and application development."
"NVIDIA's GPU-accelerated computing has transformed AI and HPC," said Paresh Kharya, director of Product Marketing at NVIDIA. "Inspur has efficiently innovated computing systems based on the latest NVIDIA Tensor Core GPUs, and the new NF5488M5 will help AI and HPC users worldwide break through their computational bottlenecks."
For more information about the NF5488M5, visit Inspur at Booth No. 1111 at NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference (GTC).
As the world's leading AI computing provider, Inspur is fully engaged in the development of AI infrastructures on four layers, including computing platform, management and performance suite, optimized deep-learning frameworks, and application acceleration to deliver end-to-end, agile, cost-efficient and optimized AI solutions for its industry customers. According to IDC's First Half 2018 China AI Infrastructure Market Survey Report, with 51% market share, Inspur ranks first in the AI server market. IDC and Gartner's worldwide server market tracker for 2018 ranked Inspur No. 3 in the worldwide x86 server market. Committed to offering state-of-the-art computing for global customers through innovative design, Inspur has become a business partner of many leading companies in the world. To learn more, visit www.inspursystems.com.
Source Inspur Electronic Information Industry Co., Ltd
Contact: Juno Shi, Inspur Systems, 408 714 9068, firstname.lastname@example.org; Melissa Power, Interprose for Inspur Systems, Melissa.Power@interprosepr.com
Web Site: http://www.inspursystems.com