Press Release Summary:
- COMPASS R20-35 and R40-45 circulators available with Posi-Start technology for smooth starting and automatic de-blocking
- Features simple-to-read control panel
- Provides optimized hydraulics with dry rotor design
Original Press Release:
Armstrong Introduces Two New High Efficiency Circulators with ECM Motor Technology
July 8, 2020 - Armstrong Fluid Technology has unveiled two new COMPASS R high efficiency models with ECM motor technology for up to 80% energy savings.
Featuring an air-cooled ECM motor and advanced Design Envelope variable speed technology, the new COMPASS R20-35 and R40-45 circulators can replace many competing models with bolt-for-bolt connection capability. The new COMPASS R models cover a wide performance range and are energy efficient upgrades for two and three-piece and wet rotor circulators.
Other features of the new circulators include:
- Posi-Start technology for smooth starting and automatic de-blocking
- Multiple control options including a patented ‘Auto’ mode
- Optimized hydraulics with dry rotor design
- Easy selection of appropriate flow and pressure to meet system demand
- Easy-to-read control panel
- Electrical terminal box designed for quick installation
For more information visit ArmstrongFluidTechnology.com/ContactUs
About Armstrong Fluid Technology
With over 1,200 employees worldwide, operating seven manufacturing facilities worldwide, Armstrong Fluid Technology is known as an innovator in the design, engineering and manufacturing of intelligent fluid flow equipment. With expertise in demand-based control, digitalization, fluid flow, and heat transfer, Armstrong Fluid Technology leads the fluid systems industry, including HVAC, plumbing, and fire safety, providing the most energy-efficient and cost-effective solutions to building professionals and owners around the world.
H+A International, Inc.
312-332-4650 Ext. 22