Press Release Summary:
- Can protect electrical components in harsh and dirty environments
- Designed to remove dirt, dust, oil, water and other contaminants are present
- Applications include municipal infrastructure, water treatment plants and other industrial or commercial facilities
Original Press Release:
Wiegmann Introduces Double Door ULTIMATE Enclosures
South Bend, Indiana July 9, 2019 --Wiegmann introduces double door versions of their N412 ULTIMATE series electrical enclosures. These enclosures protect electrical components in harsh, dirty environments. Wiegmann, part of Hubbell Commercial Construction, provides innovative electrical products to OEM, industrial and commercial markets.
These new double door wall-mount enclosures complement Wiegmann's ULTIMATE series single door product line. Removable, interchangeable doors feature concealed hinges. In addition, a removeable center post provides easy access to components and for installing back panels. The cULus Listed Double Door N412 series are NEMA 4 rated. They also meet NEMA type 3R, 12 and 13 along with IP66 standards.
Additional N412 enclosure features include:
- Constructed of carbon steel with continuous welded seams and powder coat finish
- Doors sealed with poured-in-place gaskets
- Mounting holes located in the back of the enclosure
- Grounding studs welded to doors and body
- Collar studs provided for mounting optional ULTIMATE series back panels
- Quarter-turn semi-flush latch included
Wiegmann's versatile new enclosures are available in thirteen different sizes. Designed for use where dirt, dust, oil, water and other contaminants are present. Typical applications include municipal infrastructure, water treatment plants and other industrial or commercial facilities.
Availability of Wiegmann N412 series double door enclosures begins late July 2019. Find more information at www.hubbell.com.
About Hubbell Commercial Construction
Hubbell Commercial Construction includes five brands that provide innovative and cost-effective electrical products with superior customer service for commercial and/or residential markets. RACO creates electrical boxes, covers, and fittings. TayMac crafts in-use covers for outdoor electrical applications. Bell produces weatherproof boxes, covers and outdoor lighting. Wiegmann offers the most complete line of electrical enclosures for OEM, Commercial Construction, and MRO markets. Acme Electric manufactures power conversion and conditioning equipment for industrial, commercial and OEM applications.
These historic brands are part of Hubbell Incorporated, one of the largest electrical manufacturers in North America. The company's history of innovation extends back to 1889. Founder Harvey Hubbell invented the pull chain light switch and electric plug.
3902 W. Sample St. South Bend, IN 46634 USA