Press Release Summary:
- MB-50070 Three independent displays such as LVDS+VGA+DP++, LVDS+DP++ +DP++ and VGA+ DP++ +DP++
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 at 60 Hz
- Can be deployed above the bottom-most layer that is the Things Layer, which comprised of devices, sensors and controllers
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces Thin Mini-ITX 9th/8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor with 2x DDR4 SODIMM and Support for 3x Independent Displays
The WIN Enterprises MB-50070 is a Thin Mini-ITX Single Board Computer (SBC) appropriate for deployment in the various Internet of Things (IoT) architectural layers in a manufacturing environment. The device can be deployed above the bottom-most layer, i.e., The Things Layer, which comprised of devices, sensors and controllers—AKA, the Edge.
High CPU performance, storage, and high resolution capabilities make it particularly appropriate for IoT in higher architectural layers as well, e.g., the Data Ingestion Layer, the Data Analysis Layer, the Application Layer and the People and Process Layer.
- Processors include 9th and 8th Generation Intel® Core™ CPUs.
- 2 DDR4 2400/2666MHz SODIMM up to 32GB
- Three independent displays: LVDS+VGA+DP++, LVDS+DP++ +DP++, VGA+ DP++ +DP++
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Multiple expansion features: Q370/C246: 1 PCIe X16 (Gen 3), 1 Full-size Mini PCIe (& mSATA)
- H310: 1 PCIe x16 (Gen 3), 1 mSATA
- Storage: 3 SATA 3.0
- Rich I/O includes: Q370/C246: 2 Intel GbE, 2 COM, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2, @ 2 USB3.1 Gen 1, 4 USB 2.0
About WIN Enterprises
Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises is an ISO 9001 certified product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. The Company develops reference designs for leading microprocessor companies, plus customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other products for its electronic OEM customers. WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at firstname.lastname@example.org.
+1 (978) 688-2000 x14