Press Release Summary:
- Can monitor cooling water, lubricants or compressed air
- Features include temperature measurement directly in liquid or gaseous media and analog signals and switching point interfaces
- Provides continuous measurement results with measuring range from –20 to +80 °C
Original Press Release:
Balluff’s Media-Contacting Temperature Sensors Provide Continuous Monitoring and Measuring
Florence, Kentucky (July 3, 2019) — Balluff’s newest media-contacting temperature sensors provide continuous monitoring and measuring of process media temperature on machines and equipment.
Users can directly control critical process conditions such as a temperature limit via the switching output, which switches when the temperature exceeds the selected setpoint range. An analog output provides continuous measurement results, with a measuring range is –20…+80 °C. They are available with and without a display.
The sensors are ideal for reliably monitoring fluid temperature in hydraulic systems, which helps maintain correct fluid viscosity and contributes greatly to process quality and machine performance. Additionally, the sensors can monitor the cooling water, lubricants or compressed air, making them ideal for a wide range of applications.
Key features include:
- Measure temperature directly in liquid or gaseous media
- Analog signals and switching point interfaces
- Rugged M12 connector for ease of integration
- Flexible installation and convenient operation in versions with rotatable, easy to read display
- Compact form factor and high vibration resistance in versions without a display
Learn more at: www.balluff.com
About Balluff Inc.
Balluff Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Balluff GmbH, Neuhausen, Germany. Balluff is a leading supplier of networked IO-Link control system architectures that unlock the potential of the IIoT and Industry 4.0. Balluff offers a wide range of intelligent IO-Link and industrial Ethernet sensors in a variety of technologies including inductive, photoelectric, capacitive, and magnetic as well as magnetostrictive linear position sensors, magnetic tape linear encoders, industrial RFID systems, and industrial vision systems. Balluff provides cost-saving, process-enhancing solutions to machine builders and manufacturers to control, regulate, automate, assemble, position, and monitor manufacturing, assembly, and packaging sequences. Industries served include: automotive, packaging, food processing, beverages, tire, primary metals, conventional and alternative energy, semiconductor, plastics, and fluid power.