Press Release Summary:
- Improves the color measurement and bar code reading process
- Allows for a 30% reduction in the required color patch length
- Enhances web viewing functionality with multiple saved locations
Original Press Release:
Techkon USA to Introduce Newest SpectroVision Inline Color Measurement System at Labelexpo Americas 2022
July 14, 2022 -- Danvers, Massachusetts -- Techkon USA, an innovative leader of advanced color measurement instruments and integrated color management software for commercial printing and industrial applications, has announced they’ll be exhibiting in booth #5800 at Labelexpo Americas 2022. The tradeshow is a live event being held September 13th - 15th at the Donald E. Stephens Convention Center in Chicago, IL.
Sales and technical support representatives from Techkon will be demonstrating the latest innovations of their SpectroVision™ inline color measurement system, as well as their newest handheld, all-in-one spectrodensitometer, SpectroDens™ 4.
In the booth will be a demonstrable version of a SpectroVision system designed specifically for retrofitting Mark Andy, Nilpeter, Bobst, Olmet, Domino, MPS and Gallus flexographic and digital presses for automated color measurement and control.
SpectroVision is a cost-efficient and feature-rich inline system that dramatically improves the color measurement and bar code reading process to keep presses moving at high speeds and to help flexo printers reduce waste and increase profits from job to job. Each system includes an ultra-precise color spectrophotometer, 2D camera (for web viewing), a dedicated press-side PC/command console and 2 seats of Techkon’s ChromaQA color management software suite.
Latest Features of SpectroVision for 2022 Include:
- Increased measurement speed - Allows for a 30% reduction in the required color patch length
- MediaSynx™ - Optional feature to more closely align the SpectroVision measurements with other pressroom handheld or reference instruments. This is particularly useful when measuring translucent and transparent materials.
- Expanded InkCheck™ functionality to provide press operators with easy and actionable ink density modifications to quickly achieve the lowest possible deltaE on press
- Enhanced web viewing functionality including multiple saved locations, custom delay/hold times and camera settings including zoom, brightness, contrast and saturation
- Bar code grading functionality now supports the “Intelligent Mail Barcode”, a 65-bar US Postal Service™ barcode
- Smaller form factor and mounting brackets for retrofitting onto any press
- Upgraded motorized transport arm for faster movement across the web and support of unlimited press widths
Labelexpo Americas is the largest label and package printing industry tradeshow in North America. This event’s conference and exhibition floor allow attendees to experience the latest flexographic printing presses and equipment, to get their hands on the latest substrates and to learn from leaders like Techkon in all facets of the “flexo” industry. Printers, converters, brand owners, designers and suppliers from the flexible packaging, labels and folding carton industry will be attending and exhibiting. Attendance is expected to be extremely high in 2022 as the live event is returning after a 3-year hiatus. See demonstrations and learn about the latest in inline color measurement and automated control from Techkon, as well as digital and conventional printing presses, high tech label and packaging materials, prepress and platemaking technology, finishing and converting systems, quality inspection systems, overprinting and label application equipment, dies, cutters, rollers, inks and coatings, RFID and security solutions and prepress/production software solutions for single facilities through enterprise-wide, multi-site cloud-based platform solutions.
To learn about SpectroVision stop by booth #5800 at Labelexpo Americas 2022, or visit http://www.techkonusa.com/products-2/spectrovision-inline-spectrophotometer/
About Techkon USA
Techkon USA is the innovation and service leader in providing hands-on color QA/QC solutions to commercial offset, flexographic and digital printers and material manufacturers throughout North and South America. We’re helping these companies transform by providing thoughtfully integrated leading-edge instruments from our line of handheld, scanning and inline densitometers, spectrophotometers and spectrodensitometers, along with our intuitive and flexible color management software platform.
For more information contact:
VP of Marketing