Press Release Summary:
- Features 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ processor with 2 Intel GbE, 6 COM, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2, 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1, and 6 USB 2.0
- Includes 2 PCIe x16 (1 x16 signal or 2 x8 signals), 3 PCIe x4, 1 PCIe x1, 1 PCI, 1 Mini PCIe, and 1 M.2 M key
- Supports systems with 3 displays, (one high-resolution at 4096 x 2160 pixels), robust connectivity to factory devices and networks, and high-performance memory and storage
Original Press Release:
WIN Enterprises Announces SBC for Process Control/Factory Process Monitoring Workstations Featuring 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
July 14, 2020, WIN Enterprises, Inc., a leading designer and manufacturer of embedded x86 motherboards and appliances for electronic OEMs, announces the MB-50130, a high-performance ATX SBC that can serve as the basis for factory-process monitoring workstations and/or IoT Gateways. The device supports systems with 3 displays, (one high-resolution at 4096 x 2160 pixels), as well as robust connectivity to factory devices and networks, plus high-performance memory and storage that can support Cloud communications for IoT.
- 4 DDR4 ECC/Non-ECC DIMM up to 128GB
- 3 independent displays: VGA + DP++ + DP++
- DP++ resolution supports up to 4096x2304 @ 60Hz
- Multiple expansion capability: 2 PCIe x16 (1 x16 signal or 2 x8 signals), 3 PCIe x4, 1 PCIe x1, 1 PCI, 1 Full-sized Mini PCIe, 1 M.2 M key
- Rich I/O: 2 Intel GbE, 6 COM, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2, 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1, 6 USB 2.0
About WIN Enterprises
Founded in 1991, WIN Enterprises is an ISO 9001 certified product development company that designs and manufactures customized x86-based embedded systems and motherboards. The Company develops reference designs for leading microprocessor companies, plus customized set-top boxes, rack-mounted appliances, and other products for its electronic OEM customers. WIN Enterprises enables cost-effective design, manufacturing, and fulfillment services for corporations around the world. For more information, contact WIN Enterprises at +1 (978) 688-2000 or email WIN at email@example.com.