New MapMaster Mini Pocket Cable Tester is Compatible with Up to Two Test and Map Remotes
Press Release Summary:
- Maps multiple locations of RJ45 network cables and detects shorts, opens, miswires, reversals and split-pairs
- Features a set of five mapping remotes to locate the cable terminated in wall jacks or patch panels
- Offered with self-storing remote, auto power off, LCD displays and single multi-function button
Original Press Release:
Platinum Tools® Launches MapMaster™ Mini RJ45 Pocket Cable Tester at 2019 NAB & ISC West Shows
Now Available, the MapMaster™ mini Pocket Cable Tester (p/n T109C) Maps Multiple Locations of RJ45 Network Cables
NEWBURY PARK, Calif., March 15, 2019 - Platinum Tools® (www.platinumtools.com), the leader in solutions for the preparation, installation, hand termination and testing of wire and cable, is proud to announce the launch of the MapMaster™ mini Pocket cable tester (p/n T109C). Now available, the MapMaster™ mini has an MSRP of $59.95 USD and will be featured during the 2019 NAB Show, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from April 8-11 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, booth # C11447, and ISC West 2019, held in Las Vegas, Nev. from April 10-12 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center, booth #6035.
“The MapMaster™ mini RJ45 cable tester maps multiple locations of RJ45 network cables and detects shorts, opens, miswires, reversals, and split-pairs,” explained George Jang, Platinum Tools, Inc. product manager. “A built-in tone generator with four different tone combinations can be used with a tone probe to detect where a cable is routed and the location of the end of the cable. Every installer should have this on hand for every installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance calls.”
The MapMaster™ mini determines wire condition, whether good or faulty, and displays it on its LCD display. A set of five mapping remotes is included for locating cables terminated in wall jacks or patch panels. The MapMaster™ mini also identifies the patch panel port where network cable is terminated and can find and fix the position of exposed or hidden cables.
Additional features include:
- Large LCD displays TIA/EIA568A/B wiremap sequence & easily identifies faults
- Identifies Network ID-Only Remotes Set #1-5
- Compatible with up to two test and map remotes
- Quickly identify unlabeled network cables
- Trace/locate network cables and locate breaks/opens in network cabling
- Single multi-function button operates test functions, tone generation, and ID-Only remotes location
- Self-storing remote
- Auto power off prevents depletion of battery power
For additional pricing and more information on Platinum Tools and its complete product line, please visit www.platinumtools.com, call (800) 749-5783, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Platinum Tools
Platinum Tools, founded in 1997, was created based upon two very simple objectives. First, develop the absolute best possible solutions for the preparation, installation, and hand termination of wire and cable. Second, implement an operational infrastructure that can deliver these products in an efficient, timely, and high quality manner.
All of our products must absolutely satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…utility of function; quality of function; and economic value. Our people are our company. They, too, must be focused on and work to satisfy three critical benchmark criteria…customer satisfaction; product knowledge and expertise; and willingness to learn and adapt.
CRL Public Relations