Press Release Summary:
- Available with remote connection capability that can grant control of the system to a expert or partner anywhere in the world
- Offers cognex camera for barcode validation, an air-knife for lens protection and 3D-autofocus sensors for automatic adjustments
- Secure cloud VPN allows laser experts to support integrators and end-users through remote services such as installation, training, after-sales support and live demos
Original Press Release:
Laserax’s New LXQ Laser Marker Redefines Ease of Integration and Remote Support Following COVID-19
Quebec City, Canada, June 16, 2020 -- After 2 years of development, Laserax releases the LXQ Fiber Laser Marker series that redefines how easy and accessible laser system integration can be. The laser’s features are not only aimed at reducing integration time and cost, but also at facilitating collaboration between system integrators and laser experts—a key factor for quick and easy laser integration.
To break the barriers of laser expertise, the system has a remote connection capability that can grant control of the system to a Laserax expert or partner anywhere in the world. Relying on a secure cloud VPN, this allows laser experts to better support integrators and end-users through remote services such as installation, training, after-sales support and live demos.
“In the aftermath of COVID-19, our capacity to provide support regardless of physical barriers will be ever more important,” says Xavier Godmaire, President. “We will be able to do this through remote support and with a local presence ensured by system integrators and partners. The LXQ Series will foster close partnerships between Laserax and integrators. It will make their lives easier by bringing our laser expertise to them, regardless of where they are.”
Several features were developed to make system integration straightforward:
- A web-based HMI can be displayed in any web browser for a quick control of the laser without programming.
- The system’s interfacing can be done using the most standard industrial protocols.
- Fully configured peripherals are ready to be used. Among them, a Cognex camera for barcode validation, an air-knife for lens protection, and 3D-Autofocus sensors for automatic adjustments.
Apart from laser marking, LXQ fiber lasers can treat any metal surface with laser cleaning, laser texturing, and laser hardening. This is a game changer for system integrators who no longer need to go to one supplier for laser marking, and another one for laser cleaning. They can integrate the same laser regardless of the application.
Founded in 2010 by two laser physicists, Laserax provides manufacturing industries with cutting edge laser technology. Their laser solutions include OEM systems and engineered solutions for marking, cleaning, texturing, and hardening applications. With local partners all over the world, their global presence is rapidly growing.
Mr. Charles McLaughlin