Press Release Summary:
Available in 2.5 to 5-ton models,Â LX Series 14 SEER split systems are used in 3-phase, 230/460-volt light commercial applications. With CSA and UL safety certifications, heat pumps and air conditioners feature copper tubing for condenser coils and aluminum fins for maximum heat transfer. Extruded louvers in steel coil guards protect coils from damage and gives smooth edges. Exterior cabinet is powder-coated for protection from corrosion and fading.
Original Press Release:
New Luxaire® LX Series 14 SEER Split System Heat Pumps and Air Conditioners Support 3-phase Light Commercial Applications
New Luxaire® LX Series 14 SEER THE split system heat pumps and TCD air conditioners from Johnson Controls support 3-phase, 230/460-volt light commercial applications.
Proven in field trials and Luxaire’s five-year accelerated testing, LX Series systems provide contractors with industry-leading value that incorporates tested components and CSA and UL safety certifications.
• Robust condenser coils constructed from durable copper tubing and enhanced aluminum fins for optimal heat transfer
• Steel coil guards with extruded louvers that eliminate sharp edges and protect coils from external damage
• Swing-open electrical box for easy interior access
• Smooth edges for easy handling
• Compact footprint and its own skid for easy hand trucking and placement on site
• Cabinet exterior with long-lasting powder-coat paint for superior protection from corrosion and fading
Available in 2.5- to 5-ton models, 3-phase THE heat pumps and TCD air conditioners use R-410A refrigerant. The units are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States and come with standard 5-year compressor and 1-year parts limited warranties.
For more information, visit wwww.luxaire.com/lxseries.
For reader inquiries:
Ryan Nolan Public Relations Program Manager Building Efficiency,
Work + 1 414 524 6170
Mobile + 1 414 378 9641