Press Release Summary:
- Provides a robust surge capacity that protects critical equipment against both high energy transients and long-term exposure to harsh electrical environments
- Essential for reliable protection in global security, utility, public safety, smart grid and other critical markets
- Features engineered-in reliability to ensure long-term performance along with a broad range of configurations designed to protect TNS, TNC and TT networks
Original Press Release:
Transtector Releases Full Line of Industrial Surge Protection Solutions for International Applications
I2R T-series Addresses Expanding Automation, Security, Utility and Smart Grid Networks Worldwide
Hayden, Idaho – Transtector Systems, an industry-leading provider of end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions, today launched a comprehensive line of modular DIN rail AC surge protection devices (SPDs) for international industrial applications, focusing on the growing need for reliable protection in global security, utility, automation and control, public safety, smart grid and other critical markets.
Versatility, reliability and international compatibility are the keys to the I2R T-series line. Transtector offers configurations for Class I induced lightning protection ranging from 120 Vac to 690 Vac, along with Class I+II protection (induced and conducted lightning) in an array of 230 Vac options.
“Industrial network applications are continuing to grow and diversify worldwide, and the mission-critical nature of these networks demands reliable surge protection,” said Dan Rebeck, Product Line Manager for Transtector. “With the I2R T-series, we’re providing three families of solutions for a range of environments and requirements, and each SPD features engineered-in reliability to ensure long-term performance even in the most challenging environments.”
Each I2R T-series SPD provides a robust surge capacity that protects critical equipment against both high energy transients and long-term exposure to harsh electrical environments.
Key I2R T-series features include:
- A broad range of configurations designed to protect TNS, TNC and TT networks
- Tiered protection levels available — ratings and capacities to fit the specific application
- Options include SPDs rated for Class I or Class I+II lightning protection
- Both remote and clear visual status indicators
- Biconnect terminals accept rigid/flexible cable or fork-type comb bus bar
- Reversible chassis allows cable entry from above or below
- Reliability backed by a 10-year warranty
For additional inquiries, contact Transtector at (+1) 800-882-9110.
About Transtector Systems:
For more than 50 years, Transtector Systems has led the industry with a comprehensive product portfolio and specialized expertise in consulting, design and manufacturing of AC, DC, data and signal surge protection, communications power cabinets, EMP protection and power quality engineering services. Transtector provides valuable end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions for markets that include telecommunications, medical imaging, transportation, energy, security and the military. Transtector Systems is an Infinite Electronics brand.
About Infinite Electronics:
Infinite Electronics is a leading global supplier of electronic components serving the urgent needs of engineers through a family of highly recognized and trusted brands. Our portfolio brands are specialists within their respective product sets, offering broad inventories of engineering-grade products, paired with expert technical support and same-day shipping. More than 100,000 customers across a diverse set of markets rely upon Infinite Electronics to stock and reliably ship urgently needed products every day.
Irvine, CA 92614