Press Release Summary:
- Able to mark materials including paper, plastic, glass, anodized aluminum, coated metals, leather and wood
- Features the Standard Pyramid focus tool
- Sizes of working areas available from 10 x 10mm to 300 x 300mm
Original Press Release:
GCC Launches New StellarMark CIIP Series Laser Marking System
GCC, a global leading visual communication industry manufacturer, is pleased to introduce the latest GCC LaserPro StellarMark CIIP series.
CIIP is a latest model of StellarMark C-Series with newest appearance design as well as the US imported scan head and laser tube which provide precise marking and stable laser output.
CIIP series provides 12W / 30W / 60W CO2 laser to fulfill various requirements of machining. 60W model is capable of providing laser with 10.6 µm and 9.3 µm wavelengths that is applicable to extensive materials. Moreover, CIIP series is able to mark materials such as paper, plastic, glass, anodized aluminum, coated metals, leather and wood.
StellarMark CIIP Series benefits:
- CO2 powered laser available with 12W / 30W / 60W configurations
- Flexible modular design – Compact and easy maintenance
- Standard Pyramid focus tool – finds correct focus distance easily, quickly, and precisely
- 10.6 and 9.3 micro CO2 laser for permanent marking across a wide range of materials: glass, wood, plastic, anodized aluminum, coated metals, and more
- Variable sizes of working area are available from 10 x 10mm to 300 x 300mm
For more product information, please contact local GCC sale representatives or visit www.GCCworld.com.