Press Release Summary:
The Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool is used to twist, loop and strip solid and stranded wires and shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws. The tool comes with reinforce head and double dipped comfort grips. The product’s tip is designed to grab, pull and bend the small wires and the holes enable effortless wire looping and twisting. The unit strips 10-26 AWG solid and 12-28 AWG stranded copper wire and is used by voice-data-video professionals for navigating through complex wiring systems.
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools® Introduces Innovative Design with New Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool
Oct. 24, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Klein-Kurve® Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool, which not only crimps four connector types but also twists, loops and strips solid and stranded wires and shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws. This innovative new multi-purpose tool was designed specifically to help voice-data-video professionals navigate through complex wiring systems.
- Versatile functionality increases efficiency and convenience
- Strips 10-26 AWG solid and 12-28 AWG stranded copper wire
- Crimps 10-22 AWG insulated and non-insulated terminals, B connectors and Scotchlok® IDC connectors
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Reinforced head reduces flex and keeps stripping holes true to size
- Precision, shear-type cutting blades make every day cutting easier
- Tip designed to grab, pull and bend the smallest of wires
- Holes enable effortless wire looping and twisting
- Double dipped Klein Kurve® comfort grips provide extra comfort for all-day use
- Scotchlok® is a registered trademark of 3M
“Klein Tools’ team of innovators heard stories of how switching between tools while completing a task results in wasted time and unnecessary frustration,” says Austin Minor, product manager at Klein Tools. “The new Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Crimper Multi-Tool offers the versatility and convenience tradespeople rely on, all with a durable design manufactured right here in the United States. This new multi-tool is the perfect addition to any voice-data-video professional’s tool bag, helping to make twisting, stripping, cutting, shearing and crimping easier.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.