Press Release Summary:
- ET600 measures up to 1000V AC/DC, low resistance and continuity
- Test insulation resistance ranges up to 4000MΩ at 125V, 250V, 500V and 1000V DC
- Ideal for electricians and maintenance professionals that install, troubleshoot, maintain electrical wiring and equipment
Original Press Release:
Klein Tool's ® New Insulation Resistance Tester Gives Electricians a More Efficient Way to Measure
Dec. 17, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the ET600 Insulation Resistance Tester, perfect for electricians and maintenance professionals that install, troubleshoot and maintain electrical wiring and equipment. This versatile tester features voltage test ranges from 125V to 1000V, plus a convenient lock feature for hands-free insulation testing.
Insulation Resistance Tester (Cat. No. ET600)
- Test insulation resistance up to 4000MΩ at 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V DC
- Measures up to 1000V AC/DC, low resistance, and continuity
- Automatic ranging True Root Mean Square (TRMS) technology for increased accuracy
- Test verification of conformity to EN61557-1, -2, -4
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rating
- Test and Lock buttons for simple insulation testing
- Warning alarm and high voltage icon for detection of voltage
- Backlit display with bar graph, APO, High Voltage, Max/Min, and Hold icons
- Built-in stand and optional magnetic holder for hands-free operation
- Includes both Right Angle Test Leads and Heavy-Duty Alligator Clip Test Leads
- Low battery indicator with easily replaceable battery and fuse
“A resistance tester is essential for professionals to verify that electrical insulation is intact, or if an electrical system is exhibiting leakage current that needs maintenance,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “Our Insulation Resistance Tester is built for testing at installation, during troubleshooting, or at annual maintenance.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.