New Impact Wrench from Klein Tools Comes with Safety Lockout Switch
Press Release Summary:
- Features 1-1/8 in., 1 in., 13/16 in. and ¾ in. square drives with bolt-through design for long bolt applications
- Offers 0 – 1800 RPM variable speed trigger and allows the user to reach around a utility pole more easily
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries and delivers 300 ft-lb of max torque for installing fasteners into wood, metal and concrete
Original Press Release:
Klein Tools’® New Impact Wrench Joins Battery-Operated Tool Family
Sep. 2, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, expands its offering of battery-operated tools with a better, more ergonomic way to fasten in the field. The 90-degree impact wrench allows the user to reach around a utility pole more easily, for better access with less fatigue. Engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the USA.
90-Degree Impact Wrench (Cat. No. BAT20LW)
- Right angle provides versatility for better reach around a utility pole with less effort
- Patent pending, bolt-through design for long bolt applications
- Delivers 300 ft-lb of max torque for installing fasteners into wood, metal and concrete
- Featuring 1-1/8’’, 1’’, 13/16’’ and ¾’’ square drives
- 0 – 1800 RPM variable speed trigger for better control
- Safety lockout switch
- Worklight illuminates darker spaces
- D-ring for hanging
- Kit includes batteries, charger and bag (Cat. No. BAT20LW1)
- Engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the USA
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries
“Klein Tools’ 90-Degree Impact wrench is the only one on the market to feature a bolt-through design specifically for long bolt applications” says Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The 90-degree impact wrench was engineered and designed by Klein Tools in the USA to provide a better, more ergonomic way to fasten in the field. The right angle of the tool makes reaching around poles easier and reduces the amount of wrist and shoulder fatigue experienced during the more traditional methods of fastening”.
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein Tools Marketing Team