Press Release Summary:
Klein’s Hybrid Plier Multi-Tool consists of hybrid pliers, wire cutter, wire stripper, pocket knife, slotted screw driver, metal splinter removers and Philips screw driver. Unit is used for stripping 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 AWG stranded wire. The tool comes with 3 in. drop point knife blade and heavy-duty wire cutting blades. Unit’s liner lock keeps knife in open position for safety on the job.
Original Press Release:
Klein® Tools’ New Multi-Tool Enables Seven Different Functions
June 6, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Electrician’s Hybrid Plier Multi-Tool, which features seven of the most used functions in one compact tool. When equipped with this every day carry tool, professionals will save time switching between tools, increasing efficiency on the job.
- Features seven (7) of the most used functions in one compact multi-tool
- Wide, knurled plier head easily grabs and twists wires
- Strips 10-14 AWG solid and 12-16 AWG stranded wire
- Heavy-duty wire cutting blades provide reliable, consistent cuts
- 3-inch (76 mm) drop point knife blade is accessible without opening the tool
- Both the slotted driver and No. 2 Phillips driver tuck neatly in the handle
- Metal splinter remover stores in the durable aluminum handle
- Liner lock keeps knife blade securely in the open position for increased safety on the job
- Includes: hybrid pliers, wire cutter, wire stripper, pocket knife, No. 2 Phillips screwdriver, slotted screwdriver and metal splinter remover
“Professionals face diverse challenges when traveling from jobsite to jobsite. The Electrician’s Hybrid Multi-Tool provides tradespeople with everything they need in one compact, durable tool to help save time and money on the job,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “From cutting, slicing and piercing to driving, tweezing and more, Klein’s new multi-functional tool is a perfect every day carry tool for use across the variety of demanding jobsites professionals encounter day in and day out.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.