Press Release Summary:
- Maximum electrical input power is 4.7 kW and input voltage range of 200-480 VAC (50/60 Hz) for greater power and efficiency
- Comes with electronic quick-change technology
- Used in hospitals and data centers for increasing system fault tolerance
Original Press Release:
Rosenberg Introduces New, More Powerful Generation 3 EC Motors For Plug Fans and Axial Fans
New size six "Generation 3" EC motors from Rosenberg are 30% more powerful than the previous "Generation 2" motors of the same size. They feature maximum electrical input power is 4.7 kW and are 100% speed controllable.
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (PRWEB) JULY 09, 2019 -- The new size six "Generation 3" EC motors from Rosenberg are 30% more powerful than the previous "Generation 2" motors of the same size. The maximum electrical input power is 4.7 kW with a standard input voltage range of 200-480 VAC (50/60 Hz) for greater power and efficiency.
Plug fans, axial fans and the ECFanGrid will be the first Rosenberg products to incorporate the new EC motors. Data on the new “Gen3” fans are already included in Rosenberg's fan selection software, RoVent10.
The new motors are 100% speed controllable and are CE, UL and RoHS approved.
Upgrades built into Rosenberg's Generation 3 EC motors include:
- Integrated inspection LED to visualize the motors condition. It is visible from the outside through the composite material of the cover of the motor.
- Improved ModBus RTU functionality. The motor not only measures its current power consumption, but also continuously records total energy consumption. A detailed histogram shows the load profile of the fan as well as the temperature at which the fan operates over time. This makes it easier to evaluate the operating conditions of the selected fan and simplifies preventive maintenance.
- Electronic Quick Change Technology (EQC). For replacement or preventive maintenance, it is possible to change the electronic head within minutes and without touching other parts of the fan.
- IT-network (Earthing system) support. IT-network is a configuration of the power grid often used in hospitals and data centers for increasing system fault tolerance.
- 280-680 VDC-Supply. The use of DC voltage becomes more and more common in data centers, due to failure safety and overall design considerations.
The Rosenberg family of companies is headquartered in Künzelsau, Germany and employs more than 1,000 individuals worldwide. Rosenberg fans and blowers can be found in HVAC systems, as well as industrial and portable air conditioning; in air cooling for variable frequency drives (VFD), wind power generators and power converters, solar inverters, uninterruptable power supplies (UPS), transformers, heat sinks, fan coils, telecom racks and other industrial equipment; in air handling units and fan filter units (FFU); and in railway, marine, military and avionics equipment.
Rosenberg USA is located just outside Charlotte in Indian Trail, N.C. For more information, or to place an order, contact Rosenberg USA by phone at (704) 893-0883; fax (704) 882-0755 or e-mail email@example.com.
Rosenberg USA, Inc.