Press Release Summary:
- Features built-in BACnet explorer and DIN rail form-factor
- Provides a solution for BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP networks and a secure connection to cloud
- Cloud-based Remote Access enables remote installation and troubleshooting
Original Press Release:
BACnet Router Upgrade - New and Improved BACnet Router for Only $255 During the Month of April, 2019
Chipkin Automation Systems Inc. is proud to announce a much-anticipated product upgrade and introductory launch price for the BACnet Router. It is now available with a faster CPU, more memory, built-in BACnet Explorer, a sleek new look, and more!
Vancouver, BC, Canada - March 19, 2019 - Chipkin and Sierra Monitor Corporation are proud to announce a major hardware & software upgrade to the BACnet Router. The following major improvements and upgrades are now available:
- Smaller Form-Factor (uses less space on DIN rail)
- Faster CPU
- More Memory
- Built-in BACnet Explorer (makes it easier to troubleshoot installations)
- Full cloud-based Remote Access at no additional charge (allows remote installation troubleshooting; reduce truck rolls and solve problems more quickly)
For the entire month of April, the new BACnet Router will have an introductory price of only $255. That’s a savings of $40.00 per device!
The BACnet Router (FS-ROUTER-BAC2) offers a complete BACnet solution for BACnet/IP, BACnet Ethernet, and BACnet MS/TP networks while providing a secure connection to the cloud.
Established in 2000, Chipkin Automation Systems Inc. is a specialist engineering consultancy providing services that are currently focused on system integration and protocol conversion.
Peter Chipkin - President