Press Release Summary:
- Can extend 4K at 60 Hz HDMI or 4K at 30 Hz DisplayPort video signals from a laptop, Blu-ray player, streaming box or other video source
- Able to adjust from the USB 1.1, bi-directional IR or RS-232 signals
- Multimode kits extend 4K signals up to 985 ft. from the source and singlemode kit extends 4K signals up to 6.2 miles
Original Press Release:
Send 4K Video More Than 6 Miles with Tripp Lite’s Fiber Optic Extenders
HDMI and DisplayPort Signals Travel over Duplex LC Cable
CHICAGO (PRWEB) JULY 18, 2019 -- Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, offers a convenient way to send 4K video signals long distances without sacrificing picture quality. The B127F fiber extender kits carry 4K HDMI or DisplayPort audio/video signals over duplex LC fiber optic cable to maintain higher video resolutions over longer distances than wireless extenders or extenders using copper cable. The new fiber extenders broaden Tripp Lite’s already robust offering of audio/video infrastructure products.
The B127F-series transmitters and receivers have built-in transceivers to accept user-supplied duplex LC fiber cable. The kits extend 4K at 60 Hz HDMI or 4K at 30 Hz DisplayPort video signals from a laptop, Blu-ray player, streaming box or other video source. Multimode kits extend signals up to 985 feet. Singlemode kit extends signals up to 6.2 miles without a loss of signal quality. All of the extenders support 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for compatibility with high dynamic range (HDR) displays.
In addition to extending 4K video signals, the transmitters and receivers can be set to extend USB 1.1, bi-directional IR or RS-232 signals to give installations greater functionality. The transmitters also have an HDMI port for connection of a local display.
“Fiber optic cable takes audio/video installations to the next level, allowing customers to achieve 4K resolutions in long-range installations without a booster,” said David Posner, Director of Product Marketing, Connectivity. “Tripp Lite’s multimode and singlemode fiber extender kits provide new options for viewing HDMI or DisplayPort video hundreds, or even thousands, of feet from the source.”
Key Features of Tripp Lite’s B127F-Series Fiber Extender Kits
- Built-in 10G transceivers for duplex LC cable
- Support for HDMI video resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) at 60 Hz
- Support for DisplayPort video resolutions up to 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160) at 30 Hz
- Multimode kits extend 4K signals up to 985 ft. from the source; singlemode kit extends 4K signals up to 6.2 miles
- Support for 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for compatibility with high dynamic range (HDR) displays
- Option for transmitting USB 1.1, bi-directional IR or RS-232 signals
- Transmitters support a local HDMI monitor
Get more information about Tripp Lite’s full line of video extenders at tripplite.com.
Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
About Tripp Lite
Since 1922, Tripp Lite has established a global reputation for quality by providing reliable products and exceptional service to customers worldwide. From desktop to critical infrastructure, Tripp Lite products and solutions power and connect the computers, networking equipment and electronic devices that form the foundation of our digital world. Headquartered in Chicago, Tripp Lite manufactures UPS systems, cables, connectivity solutions, PDUs, racks, cooling solutions, KVM switches, console servers, charging stations, display mounts, surge protectors, power strips, network switches, power inverters and specialty products for data center, healthcare, government, education and digital signage applications. Learn more at https://www.tripplite.com.
https://www.tripplite.com * 1.773.869.1776