Press Release Summary:
- EV series premium is designed with on/off airflows of 90, 130, 200, 240, 300 and 450-CFM
- Available with fan efficiencies of 140-CFM at 0.70-ESP and 160-CFM at 0.65-ESP
- Comes with two MERV-8 filters that are factory-installed for the return and outdoor air
Original Press Release:
RenewAire Introduces EV Series Premium ERV
Premium models are Best-in-Class for recovery efficiency, CFM/watt and static pressure capabilities for single family, multi-family, and light commercial HVAC applications.
Waunakee, Wis.–RenewAire®, a leading manufacturer of HVAC and IAQ products, introduces the EV Series Premium, a feature-rich, two-model energy recovery ventilator (ERV) that offers the HVAC industry’s best recovery efficiency, CFM/watt and static pressure capabilities. The Premium is a static plate enthalpy core-based ERV that provides North American single-family, multi-family and light commercial buildings with pinpoint indoor air quality (IAQ).
The renowned original EV Series is designed with on/off airflows of 90, 130, 200, 240, 300 and 450-CFM, however, the Premium’s standard EC motors allow variable speed on-demand and continuous operation. The two Premium units, which accommodate spaces of up to 4,000-square-feet and five bedrooms with a minimum 165-CFM of outdoor air, have operating ranges of 30 to 225-CFM and 30 to 280-CFM for the M (Medium) and L (Large) models, respectively. Consequently, fan speeds automatically adjust to room activity contaminants that are monitored and activated automatically to Boost Mode by CO2, VOC, IAQ or occupancy sensors, or manually with a remote push-button in the space.
The Premium Medium and Large models industry-leading airflow and static pressure capacities, according to third party testing under the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) CSA 439-09 test standard. For example, the two Premium models can reach industry leading fan efficiencies of 140-CFM at 0.70-ESP (1.52 CFM/watt) and 160-CFM at 0.65-ESP (1.53 CFM/watt), respectively. Comparatively, the industry standard of 2.25-CFM/watt at 108-CFM (0.2-inch ESP) and 2.00 CFM/watt at 210-CFM (0.2-inch ESP) is a minimum fan efficiency performance for the Premium. However the same statistics are maximum fan efficiencies for most competing ERV brands. Furthermorethe Premiums’ sensible recovery efficiency capacities of SRE-78 and SRE-83 and adjusted sensible recovery efficiency capacity of ASRE-83 and ASRE-86 respectively, at 50-CFM are also Best-in-Class.
Another energy-saving comfort mode is the optional boost mode, which allows a room occupant to increase air flow by up to 225 and 280-CFM, respectively by activating a remote room switch with a timer or on/off mode.
The Premium comes with two MERV-8 filters that are factory-installed for the return and outdoor air, the latter which can be replaced after construction by an optional MERV-13 filter.
The EV Series Premium’s other features are:
- Small footprint of 22-1/2 (l) x 12-5/8 (w) x 23-3/4 (h)-inches (571 x 320 x 603-mm)—Medium model. The Large is identical, but 23-5/8-inches-wide (599-mm);
- Dial-A-Flow digital controller is included for quick and easy balance and airflow adjustments;
- Designed for quick installation with a corded outlet plug and included ceiling/wall mounting brackets;
- Certified by the HVI and ETL-listed for residential and commercial-grade applications;
- Meets strict California energy codes;
- Helps introduce more outdoor air ventilation, which ASHRAE recommends for reducing airborne transmission of viruses, bacteria and other microbial pathogens;
- Uses the latest G5 generation of exchange core;
- Boost mode can help offset IAQ events, such as a bathroom showering, kitchen cooking or visiting house guests with potential infections.
For more information, please visit www.renewaire.com or email: email@example.com or call 800-627-4499.
For more than 35 years, RenewAire® has been a pioneer in improving human health, cognitive function, productivity and wellbeing by enhancing indoor air quality via energy recovery ventilation technologies. This is accomplished energy-efficiently, cost-effectively and sustainably with fifth generation static plate enthalpy core energy recovery ventilators and dedicated outdoor air systems. For more information, visit www.renewaire.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 627-4499.
John Parris Frantz