Press Release Summary:
- Available with real-time adjustable PID control
- Integrated up to 10 VDC, 4-20 mA signal or 3.3 VDC serial communication
- Comes with proportional fill and bleed control
Original Press Release:
Clippard Electronic Proportional Pressure Controls
Precise, linear digital pressure control within a closed-loop system with ultra high resolution and repeatability.
Known for reliability, innovation and focus on miniature pneumatics, Clippard’s new revolutionary micro-controllers utilize the proven EVP and DVP lines of Clippard proportional valves allowing for steady, repeatable downstream pressure as demand or processes change. The result, a precise linear pressure control within a closed-loop
system with ultra high resolution (≤5 mV) and repeatability.
With unparalleled performance and flexibility not possible with current analog proportional controllers, the Cordis
makes everything from calibration to sensor variety acceptance to future development opportunities more accessible and less complicated. The future of proportional control has arrived, and it’s digital.
- Resolution ≤5 mV
- Accuracy ±0.25% of full scale
- Real time adjustable PID control
- Integrated 0 to 10 VDC, 4-20 mA signal, or 3.3 VDC serial communication
- 0 to 10 VDC feedback pressure monitor
- Vitually silent
- No integral bleed required
- Static or dynamic applications with the same proportional control
- Proportional fill and bleed control
- Customizable pressure ranges
- Proudly made in the USA
For more information about these controls or any of Clippard’s 5,000 other fluid control products, call 513-521-
4261 or visit http://www.clippard.com/link/cordis.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
7390 Colerain Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45239