Press Release Summary:
- Operating temperature ranges from -10°C ~ 50°C, w/0.5 m/s air flow, -10°C ~ 40°C, w/0.2 m/s air flow
- Comes with palm-size of 120.6 L x 95.2 W x 49.8 H mm
- Available with one 204-pin DDR3L 4 GB RAM and 64 GB M.2 SSD installed configuration
Original Press Release:
Avalue Introduces The Latest Embedded Products with Intel® Apollo Lake Processor ECS-APCL, an Intel Celeron J3455 Fanless System
Aipei, Taiwan, August 18th, 2020 – Avalue Technology Inc. (TAIEX: 3479-TW), a global industrial PC solution provider and an associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance, is unveiling ECS-APCL, fanless system based on Intel® Apollo Lake Processor.
ECS-APCL features palm-size 120.6 (L) x 95.2 (W) x 49.8 (H) mm, the lightweight and compact design being ideal for various application markets with multi-connectivity interfaces. The basic configuration is one 204-pin DDR3L 4GB RAM and 64GB M.2 SSD installed. The I/O deployment includes one HDMI, one DP++ enabled dual display, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, one RS-232, and two Intel Gigabit LAN ports provide ease of connectivity as a standalone system. Besides, there are two SMA connectors reserved for the WIFI antenna, which is an optional add-on. DIN rail kit and wall mount kit also being optional for customers to order. ECS-APCL powered by Intel® Celeron® Quad Core J3455 processor with enhanced system performance while being cost-effective for most of the application markets such as digital signage, self-ordering system, public information system, etc.
ECS-APCL main features:
- Intel® Apollo Lake J3455 Processor
- 1 x 204-pin DDR3L 1600MHz SO-DIMM, supports up to 8 GB, default 4GB installed
- 1 x DP++, 1 x HDMI
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RS232, 1 x Line-out
- 1 x M.2 Key A 2230 supports WiFi module
- 1 x M.2 Key B 3042/2242/2260 supports SSD, default 64GB installed
- DC in +12V
- 60W Adapter (DC in 12V@5A)
- Operating temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C, w/0.5 m/s air flow, -10°C ~ 40°C, w/0.2 m/s air flow
- Dimension(L x W x H): 120.6 x 95.2 x 49.8 mm
About Avalue Technology
Avalue Technology (TAIEX: 3479-TW) is a professional industrial computer manufacturing company, who is dedicated to developing the x86 and RISC architecture products, including Industrial & Embedded Motherboard, Industrial Computer, Panel PC, System On Module, POS Terminal, Tablet, Software and various IOT ready products. Having expanded, Avalue offers its expertise on PCB/ Assembly/ BIOS version control and all types of after-sales services. An ISO 9001:2015, ISO 13485:2016, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2018 certified company; Avalue offers assurance to customers in every aspect of business. With headquarter located in Taiwan, Avalue has global subsidiaries, including offices in Shanghai, New Jersey, California and Tokyo. In addition, Avalue Technology operates an extensive distribution network to accommodate and serve customers all around the world.