Press Release Summary:
- Provides accuracy and repeatability of ±0.15 psi
- Special diaphragm seal provides accuracy and repeatability
- Features non-rising internal adjustment and corrosion resistance
Original Press Release:
Clippard DR-2 Precision Diaphragm Regulators
Cincinnati, Ohio--When Clippard invented miniature regulators in 1962, the MAR Series became very popular as a simple, robust, and cost-effective regulator in a small package with exceptionally long life. As regulator applications continue to increase, Clippard is meeting the demand with the newest addition to the reputable regulator line. The new DR-2 Series provides greater accuracy and repeatability (±0.15 psi) while maintaining the same flow and performance characteristics as the MAR regulators in a small, sleek package.
Regulators are offered in either relieving or non-relieving versions. The relieving design maintains a constant pressure output even when downstream conditions change, while non-relieving regulators do not automatically compensate for changes in downstream flow or pressure. There is no vent to atmosphere, as in a relieving type regulator, and the output pressure can increase due to a downstream event.
- Design for applications where zero air consumption is required (non-bleed)
- Special diaphragm seal provides excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Relieving and non-relieving designs
- Manifold mount option
- Features non-rising internal adjustment
- ISO 9001:2008
For more information about these regulators or any of Clippard’s 5,000 other pneumatic products, call 513-521-4261 or visit www.clippard.com.
Clippard Instrument Laboratory, Inc.
7390 Colerain Avenue Cincinnati, Ohio 45239