Press Release Summary:
- Increases data accuracy by providing broad frequency range and zero reset that synchronizes with machine cycle times
- Ideal for force and strain measurement, process monitoring and OEM machinery applications
- Supported by 200 series ICP force rings, RHM240 series ICP strain sensors, and 352 series ICP accelerometers
Original Press Release:
PCB Launches New Single-Channel DIN Rail Mount ICP® Signal Conditioner
October, 2019, Depew, NY – PCB Piezotronics, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), announced the launch of a new Single Channel DIN Rail Mount ICP® Signal Conditioner —PCB’s first signal conditioner with digital USB and Ethernet connectivity for rapid setup and peak capture (with reset) for use in cyclic application data capture.
The new Model 410C01 signal conditioner is easy to set up using an intuitive software interface, and DIN rail mounting with standard 24 VDC power. It increases data accuracy by providing a broad frequency range and a zero reset that synchronizes with machine cycle times.
Ideal product applications include:
- Force and strain measurement requiring peak hold / reset function
- Process monitoring of electromechanical or hydraulic systems (force vs. time)
- OEM machinery applications—crimping, pressing, bending, etc.
The new single-channel signal conditioner is supported by 200 Series ICP Force Rings, RHM240 Series ICP Strain Sensors, and 352 Series ICP Accelerometers. For additional information about the new Model 410C01 signal conditioner, please contact Ken Watkins at email@example.com.
About PCB Piezotronics Inc.
PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a designer and manufacturer of microphones, vibration, pressure, force, torque, load, and strain sensors, as well as the pioneer of ICP technology used by design engineers and predictive maintenance professionals worldwide for test, measurement, monitoring, and control requirements in automotive, aerospace, industrial, R&D, military, educational, commercial, OEM applications, and more. With a worldwide customer support team, 24-hour SensorLine, and a global distribution network, PCB is committed to Total Customer Satisfaction. Visit http://www.pcb.com for more information. PCB Piezotronics, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of MTS Systems Corporation. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
For media inquires please contact:
Nikki Kapilevich, Global Marketing Director