Press Release Summary:
- Helps organizations in assessment, definition, implementation, and continuous improvement of digital skills
- Ensures that learning is aligned with organizational structures, lines of authority, decision-making, values, and appropriate business practices
- Incorporates different platforms and utilize them to reinforce outcomes
Original Press Release:
CIMdata Announces the Addition of a Digital Skills Transformation Program
The program will focus on assessing, defining, and enabling the workforce of the future.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan, USA, 28 April 2020-CIMdata, Inc., the leading global PLM strategic management consulting and research firm, announces the addition of a Digital Skills Transformation program. These strategic services focus on leading an organization through the assessment, definition, implementation, and continuous improvement of the digital skills of its employees. Using a highly collaborative process, CIMdata works with its clients to form a lasting structure for training, education, and skill enhancement.
According to CIMdata's President & CEO, Mr. Peter Bilello, "A well-defined Digital Skills Transformation program is multi-faceted, and typically includes organizational, process, technology, and content considerations. The resulting education and training framework, implementation, and support structure typically cover several different organizational processes and supporting technology platforms, as well as incorporating different experience and skill levels into one repeatable standard applicable throughout an enterprise, no matter its size or complexity." He continued, "With such a structure in place, the enterprise is in a better position to proactively handle growth, reduce employee turnover, and successfully deal with technological and process changes encountered in today's rapidly evolving digital world."
CIMdata's Digital Skills Transformation methodology follows a comprehensive set of proven principles-each representing a critical component needed to maximize the organization's return on talent investment. The top five guiding principles of a well-defined and executed digital skills transformation are as follows:
- The program must be aligned with the organization's overall strategic goals.
- The enterprise's overall digital skills framework should result in a positive return on investment.
- The program should ensure that learning is aligned with and directly supported by organizational structures, lines of authority, decision-making, values, and other appropriate business practices.
- The program should incorporate different platforms and utilize them to reinforce outcomes and ensure that people get the right skills at the right time, in the right way, and at the right cost.
- The program must demonstrate integrated learning achieved not only by doing but by establishing shared accountability.
CIMdata's Digital Skills Transformation services leverage the company's more than 35 years of experience serving industrial companies, and software and service providers through strategic management consulting, market research and analysis, and best practices education. For more information, visit CIMdata.com or contact CIMdata at email@example.com or +1 734.668.9922.
For more information, contact:
Cheryl Peck, Director of Marketing
Tel: +1 734.668.9922
In Europe, the Middle East & Africa contact:
Gerard Litjens, Vice President EMEA
Tel: +31 (0) 495.533.666
CIMdata, a leading independent worldwide firm, provides strategic management consulting to maximize an enterprise's ability to design and deliver innovative products and services through the application of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. Since its founding in 1983, CIMdata has delivered world-class knowledge, expertise, and best-practice methods on PLM solutions. These solutions incorporate both business processes and a wide-ranging set of PLM-enabling technologies.
CIMdata works with both industrial organizations and providers of technologies and services seeking competitive advantage in the global economy. In addition to consulting, CIMdata conducts research, provides PLM-focused subscription services, and produces several commercial publications. The company also provides industry education through PLM certificate programs, seminars, and conferences worldwide. CIMdata serves clients around the world from offices in North America, Europe, and Asia- Pacific. To learn more about CIMdata's services, visit our website at www.CIMdata.com, follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/CIMdataPLMNews, or contact CIMdata at: 3909 Research Park Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA, Tel: +1 734.668.9922. Fax: +1 734.668.1957; or at Oogststraat 20, 6004 CV Weert, The Netherlands, Tel: +31 (0) 495.533.666.