Supporting Series 3 dataTaker Data Loggers
CHESTERLAND OH — CAS DataLoggers and dataTaker are pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 9.16 and dEX v. 1.60. This firmware upgrade will be officially released on 20th October 2014 and will be available for download at www.dataloggerinc.com. New dataTaker dataloggers will have the upgraded firmware pre-loaded starting 17th November 2014. The new 9.16 package supports Series 2 and Series 3 dataTaker DT8x Dataloggers and now for the first time can also accommodate older Series 1 DT8x loggers--a paid factory upgrade service will be made available to allow DT8x Series 1 Dataloggers to be loaded with the new dEX-compatible firmware.
New dEX Features (see release notes for extended detail)
• Important bug fixes and UI improvements highlighted in 9.14 package
• Multi-lingual functions are expanded, now supporting English, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, and Spanish
• Improved backward compatibility with previous versions of dEX
• Improved auto-assignment of channel variables (CV's); manual override now supported
• dEX is now available for a factory-paid upgrade service for dataTaker DT8x Series 1 loggers
New Firmware Features (see release notes for extended detail)
• Important bug fixes and improvements highlighted in 9.14 package
• Support for user-selectable SMTP port (where default port is blocked)
• New optional 'Compact DBD' data format for fast download support (required CSV conversion utility on PC if CSV is required)
• CV support for mapping to most Modbus applications
World-Famous Ease of Use and Ruggedness
The new Series 3 dataTaker systems such as the bestselling DT80 Data Logger feature Universal Input channels for use with a wide range of sensor types so users can record Temperature, Voltage/Current, 4-20mA Loops, Resistance, Bridges, Strain Gauges, Frequency, Digital, Serial and more—all on a single device using the same software! These intelligent solutions can send automated alarms over text or email whenever values go outside preset limits, and can also automatically transfer their data to an office PC via FTP over the Internet or mobile phone network.
Using dataTaker's free dEX software you can quickly breeze through configuration, view your data in real-time dashboard displays, and schedule automatic downloads. You can also analyze historical data in detail and generate custom graphs, tables and charts.
The software runs directly from a web browser and can be accessed anywhere that a TCP/IP connection is available, including worldwide over the Internet. To see for yourself how easy it is, check out this brief Video Introduction to dEX.
CAS DataLoggers is dataTaker's North American Master Distributor, providing FREE technical support for dataTaker products and offering value-added services including custom programming and system design.
Download Firmware version 9.16
Download Firmware version 9.16 – for USB Flash Drive
For more information on the bestselling dataTaker Universal Input Data Loggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026