New dataTaker DT90 Series Data Loggers Provides Reliable Operation in Virtually Any Environment
Press Release Summary:
- Come with rechargeable lithium ion battery that has up to 300 days runtime and ability to connect directly to solar panel for remote monitoring applications
- Allows alarms to trigger SMS messages to multiple mobile phones and available via USB interface for on-site communication
- Solid aluminum, water resistant enclosure (IP67 rated) that are suitable for harsh environments
Original Press Release:
New DT90 Series Data Loggers from dataTaker
CAS is pleased to announce the new dataTaker DT90 Series of compact, cost effective, low power data loggers. They are designed to provide an all-in-one data collection system with an integrated modem, specifically for remote applications. The rugged enclosure and wide operating temperature range provides reliable operation in virtually any environment. There are two models available – the DT90L and DT90N. The DT90N is perfect for smaller applications with digital or multi-parameter sensors with a serial output. The DT90L is designed for larger applications with the ability to measure both analog and digital output sensors.
Data retrieval and device configuration are available via USB interface for on-site communication. Or, using the builtin 4G modem, an automatic data delivery feature sends logged data to an FTP server at regular intervals. The modem also allows alarms to trigger SMS messages to multiple mobile phones.
- Ease of deployment: A USB interface combined with user friendly software makes it easy to configure, test and deploy.
- Flexible inputs: Connect to many types of sensors
Analog (DT90L only): voltage, current, and RTD
Digital: SDI-12, Modbus, and digital pulse
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery: Up to 300 days runtime on one charge and the ability to connect directly to solar panel for remote monitoring applications
- Robust: Solid aluminum, water resistant enclosure (IP67 rated), make this logger suitable for harsh environments
Designed for applications such as weather monitoring, hydrology, agricultural research and monitoring, water quality testing and energy monitoring. The DT90 series is the perfect solution for projects that require a compact, low power data logger.
For more information on the new DT90 series, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956- 4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
Contact This Company Download Spec Sheet