Press Release Summary:
The CV2 Extruded Aluminum Chassis is made from high tensile aluminum alloy and can handle payloads up to 140 lbs. The unit is offered in chassis depths of 14", 19", 24", 29", and 34" with heights ranging from 2U to 18U. Half-rack (half-width) sizes are also available. The product is certified to MIL-STD-810G. The unit is ideal for commercial and military applications.
Original Press Release:
New CV2 Lightweight Aluminum 19 in. Rack-Mount Chassis
CP Cases is proud to introduce our latest patented product - CV2, a rugged yet lightweight aluminum stand-alone chassis. Perfect for lab use, testing, R&D, bench-top work and other applications, this chassis will securely house your rack-mount electronics, allowing access to your gear from all sides. Complete with vibration/shock-absorbing mounting feet, you will appreciate the versatility of this remarkably strong chassis.
- Extensive variety of heights - 2U to 18U
- Great selection of chassis depths - 14", 19", 24", 29", 34"
- Half-rack (half-width) sizes also available
- Unique high tensile corrosion-proof aluminum construction
- CNC-machined extrusions are locked together to provide dimensional accuracy meeting international 19" rack-mount standards
- Chassis design incorporates extra strength and rigidity, suitable for payloads to 140 lbs.
- Ideal for commercial and military applications
- Shipped completely assembled, rack fasteners included (cage nuts, machine screws, finishing washers)
- Tested and certified to MIL-STD-810G, when used within CP Cases Amazon (rotomolded) and ERack (welded aluminum) racks
- Optional items include support rails, shelves, grounding strap and more
CP Cases has decades of experience designing and building MIL-STD-810F accredited racks. Our huge selection of rack styles and sizes will solve your equipment transport, storage and protection needs.