Press Release Summary:
- First session is two days long and covers safety basics and the second session is three days long which includes TÜV certification exam
- Course contains risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100, realization of safety performance level and verification & validation of safety systems and more
- Intended for anyone involved in machine safety who would like to gain a deep understanding of the requirements for designing a safety system
Original Press Release:
Wieland Offers Certified Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE) Certificate Courses
Certified Electrical Safety Engineer (CESE) certificate courses are the best way to make sure you team is up to speed on the latest laws and standards for functional machine safety in manufacturing. Wieland Electric provides industry recognized SGS-TÜV Saar certification, which covers the functional safety aspects of machinery with a focus on programmable electrical, electronic, and electro-mechanical aspects.
- Directives, laws and standards
- Risk assessment according to EN ISO 12100
- Functional safety according to EN ISO 13849-1 and -2
- Sensors, logic, and actuators related to safety (Safety Functions)
- Realization of safety performance level (PL)
- Verification & validation of safety systems
This course is intended for anyone involved in machine safety who would like to gain a deep understanding of the requirements for designing a safety system, such as design engineers, application engineers, system integrators, service personnel, safety specialists and machine safety experts.
The course is split in two sessions. The first session is 2 days long and covers safety basics. The second session is three days long and includes the TÜV certification exam.
For more information, qualification requirements, upcoming dates and pricing, please visit: https://wie.li/cesepr
About Wieland Electric
Wieland Electric Inc., founded in 1910, is a leading global manufacturer of electrical interconnect power distribution, and safety technology. Headquartered in Germany with a North American Operations Center and subsidiaries throughout the world, Wieland Electric has over 2200 employees in more than 70 countries to service worldwide customers. Wieland provides solutions to the industrial automation, wind, lighting, HVAC, and power generation markets. Local inventory, value-added services and technical resources at the North American Operations Center support a national sales and distribution channel. Wieland is ISO 9001 certified.
Sorina van Vroenhoven
Wieland Electric Inc.
905 829 8414