Press Release Summary:
- Features customized product design with pre-loaded appliance templates and user-friendly prompts
- Uses wire in spool form as opposed to pre-cut straight pieces providing lower cycle times and minimal material waste
- Suitable for orthodontic appliance industry
Original Press Release:
Advanced Orthodontic Solutions (AOS) Released MB1 v7
Advanced Orthodontic Solutions (AOS) released MB1 v7, the first globally recognized small tabletop servo-operated bending machine, capable of producing orthodontic wire retainers. Along with JawDraw® software, it features customized product design with pre-loaded appliance templates and user-friendly prompts.
The new system uses wire in spool form as opposed to pre-cut straight pieces providing lower cycle times and minimal material waste. On average, the user can expect around 8,000 pieces per wire spool!
The MB1, will “enhance” the Orthodontic appliance industry, easing the manual and labor-intensive orthodontic appliance operations. Although the micro Bender cannot replace a good technician 100%, it can produce the retainers in 1/10th of the time (or faster) with immaculate accuracy, much better than what the human hand can accomplish.
AOS developments exponentially increase accuracy while slashing production times to a fraction of the cost. Besides the technology included, our accountants estimate 6-12 months R.O.I.
- A decrease in Material Consumption
- Minimize Outsourcing and Shipping Delays
- Quick Learning
- Quick Customized Product Design
- Use Scans without 3D Printing
- Increase Accuracy
- A reduction in Production time
- Eliminating Rework
- Condense Revision time
- JIT (Just In Time) Production
- Fast R.O.I.
- Fast Online Technical Support
- Made in the U.S.A
Contact AOS for more details at sales@AOSmicro.com.
14101 McCormick Drive
Tampa, FL 33626, USA