New Backpack Features 27 Total Pockets
Press Release Summary:
- Provided with wide, open interior pocket to accommodate larger tools
- Interior constructed with custom straps to hold two 18’’ spud wrenches
- Ideal for ironworkers and welders
Original Press Release:
Flame Resistant Backpack from Klein Tools® Designed Specifically for Ironworkers and Welders
December 29, 2022 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Tradesman Pro™ Ironworker and Welder Backpack, a 27-pocket tool bag made of flame-resistant 1680d ballistic weave material and designed with the professional ironworker and welder in mind.
Tradesman Pro™ Ironworker and Welder Backpack (Cat. No. 55665)
- Features 27 total pockets and a large front pocket for welding hood or hard hat
- Exterior 1680d ballistic weave and leatherette materials meet NFPA701 standards for flame resistance
- Front welding helmet pocket is removable and adjustable for easy cleaning; fits helmets of all sizes
- Outside mounted connecting bar holder (designed to fit a 24’’ or 36’’ bar) and has a wide, open interior pocket to accommodate larger tools
- Interior constructed with custom straps to hold two 18’’ spud wrenches and a pocket for a hammer up to 6 lbs. (2.7 kgs) with a 16’’ handle
- Convenient exterior water bottle pocket
- Carry a welding helmet and hard hat at the same time, while having enough room to fit additional tools, gear and safety equipment inside
- Aircraft cable heavy reinforces the handle while heavy-duty zipper with lockable pulls secures tools inside (lock not included)
- Fully molded bottom protects contents from the elements
- Orange interior for easy tool visibility
“Ironworkers and welders face a unique set of needs in carrying and transporting their tools, given the specific tools they need and the conditions they encounter on the jobsite,” says Scott Rabe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With the new Tradesman Pro Ironworker and Welder Backpack, Klein Tools has created a bag with 27 pockets, enough to hold all necessary tools, plus the ability to fit a 24-inch to 36-inch connecting bar, welding helmet and hard hat. The ballistic weave and leatherette materials are flame resistant and built to be durable against the conditions welders face every day.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.