New AXS EC In-Line Duct Fan Comes with Automatic Reset Thermal Overload Protection
Press Release Summary:
- Available in sizes from 4 in. to 12 in. with airflows ranging from 151 cfm to 801 cfm
- Features efficient electronically commutated (EC) motorized impeller and is suitable for air temperatures up to 105 F
- Incorporate corrosion resistant steel housing with polymer coating and is ideal for residential, commercial, and light industrial ventilation applications
Original Press Release:
AXS EC In-Line Duct Fan
Continental Fan’s AXS EC In-Line Duct Fans are designed for residential, commercial, and light industrial ventilation applications. The highly efficient backward-curved impeller can develop significant pressure. The in-line configuration simplifies installation.
With its efficient electronically commutated (EC) motorized impeller, AXS EC in-line duct fans set new standards for efficiency and versatility. AXS EC fans incorporate a corrosion resistant steel housing with a polymer coating. They are available in sizes from 4” to 12”, with airflows ranging from 151 cfm to 801 cfm.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Efficient electronically commutated (EC) motorized impeller
- Energy efficient
- Corrosion resistant, durable steel housing with polymer coating
- 120V, 60 Hz operation; single phase
- Easy to install - mounting brackets included
- Suitable for air temperatures up to 105 F
- Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord
- Speed controllable 0-10 V
- External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
- Rated for continuous operation
- Permanently lubricated ball bearing motor for maintenance-free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
- Available to fit duct sizes 4”-12”
- Airflow capacities to 801 cfm
For more information contact James Peck, or visit us on the web to view our full line of residential fans.
Contact: James Peck
Continental Fan Manufacturing Inc.
T: 800-779-4021 Ext: 309