Press Release Summary:
- Equipped with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors and two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots with 8GB as default
- Provides multiple I/O ports (with 4x USB 3.1, 2x DP, 1x COM, and 2x GbE on the front panel) and two M.2 expansion sockets to integrate various peripheral devices or meet specific application requirements
- Comes with wide power input range from 12 V (-10%) to 24 V (+10%) and 3 Grms vibration resistance
Original Press Release:
IBASE Rolls Out Slim-Type Fanless System with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processors
Taipei, Taiwan, September 29, 2020 - IBASE Technology Inc. (TPEx: 8050), a leading provider of industrial motherboards and computing solutions, is pleased to announce its slim-type ASB200-919 fanless system based on the IB919 3.5” disk-size SBC. The system is designed for both industrial and commercial applications, including factory automation, production line equipment, POS computers and gaming applications.
The compact ASB200-919 is equipped with the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors and two DDR4 SO-DIMM slots with 8GB as default and 32GB maximum capacity. Measuring 180 x 150 x 66mm, the system provides multiple I/O ports (with 4x USB 3.1, 2x DP, 1x COM, and 2x GbE on the front panel) and two M.2 expansion sockets (E-Key & M-Key) to integrate various peripheral devices or meet specific application requirements.
The ASB200-919 is designed for reliable 24/7 operation, with a wide power input range from 12V(-10%) to 24V(+10%) and 3Grms vibration resistance. Other features include TPM (2.0) for enhanced security and data protection, external GPIO, easy SSD replacement, and optional 90W power adaptor and WiFi antenna kit. Operating systems supported are Win10 IoT Enterprise, WES8 and Linux Ubuntu. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
- Fanless system with IBASE IB919 3.5’’ Disk-Size SBC
- Onboard 8th Gen Intel® Core™ U-Series Processor
- Supports 2x M.2 sockets (E-Key, CNVi / M-Key, NVMe)
- 12V(-10%) ~ 24V(+10%) DC-in Power Input
- 2x DDR4 SO-DIMM, Max.32GB
- 4x USB 3.1, 2x Intel® Gigabit LAN
- 1x COM ports, External GPIO
- 2x DP (1 by Type-C), TPM (2.0)
- Optional VESA mount bracket
About IBASE Technology
IBASE Technology (TPEx: 8050) specializes in the design and manufacturing of robust industrial PC products, delivering high quality products and excellent service since its establishment in 2000. IBASE carries out manufacturing and quality control at its own facilities in Taiwan that are certified with ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and ISO 14001 standards. IBASE specializes in ODM/JDM services, tailoring products to customers' requirements. Current product offerings comprise of x86- and RISC-based industrial motherboards, embedded systems, panel PCs, digital signage players and network appliances for applications in the AIoT, automation, smart retail, transportation, networking and medical sectors. For more information, please visit www.ibase.com.tw.
IBASE is an Associate member of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance. From modular components to market-ready systems, Intel and the 250+ global member companies of the Intel® Internet of Things Solutions Alliance provide scalable, interoperable solutions that accelerate deployment of intelligent devices and end-to-end analytics. Close collaboration with Intel and each other enables Alliance members to innovate with the latest technologies, helping developers deliver first-in-market solutions. Learn more at: intel.com/IoTSolutionsAlliance.
Alice Chen, Senior Marketing Manager