AEMC's PEL 100 Series Records Locally or Anywhere in the World!
CHESTERLAND OH — AEMC and CAS DataLoggers are pleased to announce several upgrades to the popular PEL 100 series Power Energy loggers. Monitor both usage and cost locally or from anywhere in the world with PEL data loggers. The AEMC PEL 102 (without display) PEL 103 (with backlit digital display) are low cost single-, dual-, (split-phase) and three-phase (Y, Δ) power and energy loggers. These products are easy to use and ideal for electricians, engineers and contractors doing work in the areas of building and system monitoring and upgrades, including compliance to Article 220.87 of the NEC, as well as residential and overall energy audits.
• Optional Adapter allowing the PEL 102 or PEL 103 to be powered by one of the line voltage inputs it's measuring;
• Ability to configure the PEL 103 from the front panel using the configuration mode which was originally only available through AEMC DataView® software;
• New Android™ App available for a smartphone or tablet to configure, view and store data wirelessly through the Bluetooth communication;
• Ability to create DataView® reports from the one-second data parameters (previously only the aggregate data was available);
• Optional J193-BK AC/DC Current Probe measures from 50 to up to 5000 Amps DC and 50 to 3500A AC;
• ETL approval with US and Canadian riders;
• Ability to set up to 8 times of use cost calculations.
The PEL 100 series loggers measure and record three voltage inputs and current inputs, Watts, VARS, VA and Energy (kWh and kVA). The loggers also calculate and record Power Factor (PF), Displacement Power Factor (DPF), Crest Factor, Frequency and Total Harmonic Distortion (THD). The instrument's design enables it to be installed inside a load center panel (including the current sensors) and still allow the door to close on most panels.
The PEL 100 series offers users all the essential functions for logging power/energy data from most electrical power networks in use today across the world (17 network setups provided). All vital energy data is easily measured, recorded, and analyzed. Users can generate reports with only minimal configuration time and effort. These cost-effective products also have high speed and a removable SD memory to suit your specific application.
LCD Display Model: For graphing in the field, the AEMC PEL 103 Three Phase Data Logger adds an integrated display showing currently-recorded data. The graphs show load factor Min/Max and the % of full range or full load as programmed into the PEL103.
Energy costs can be calculated and displayed quickly and easily by inputting the unit cost for a kilowatt hour into the software. The included DataView® software provides the ability to view data from several hundred PEL 100 series instruments on a local network or over the internet. This allows users to evaluate energy usage in a department or facility basis, in a remote site, or even in a city anywhere in the world!
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES:
• Measurement of RMS voltages and currents at 128 times per cycle, stored every second
• Energy measurements of VAh, Wh (source/load indication) and VARh (including quadrant indication)
• Measurement of the DC quantities from 100 volts
For further information on AEMC Power and Energy Dataloggers, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit our website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.
CAS DataLoggers, Inc.
12628 Chillicothe Road
Chesterland, Ohio 44026