Press Release Summary:
- Available in 6 new models in dewatering, solids handling/trash and high-pressure pumps
- Dewatering utility pumps offers portable, compact and lightweight pump options
- High-pressure engine driven fire pump applications include fire protection and emergency fire fighting
Original Press Release:
New AMT Engine Driven Pumps
New gasoline engine option (now available):
The IPT lineup of Engine Driven Pumps now offers a NEW engine brand option on select models. The LCT Storm Force Engine adds an additional option in our engine pump product offering which allows a lower-cost alternative for our customers.
6 New Models are now available with this engine option, in both Dewatering, Solids Handling/Trash, and High-Pressure Pumps. New Models and links are noted below:
- 2AG5LPE: 2″ AG/Dewatering Pump w/ LCT 208CC Engine
- 2S5XLR/3S5XLR: 2″ & 3″ Trash Pump w/ LCT 208CC Engine
- 3S9XLR: 3″ Trash Pump w/ LCT 306CC Engine
- 2P5XLR: 2″ High-Pressure Pump w/ LCT 208CC Engine
- 3P9XLR: 3″ High-Pressure Pump w/ LCT 306CC Engine
LCT Storm Force Engines (Customer Engine Testimonials)
2″ & 3″ Dewatering Utility Pumps
The NEW 2″ & 3″ Diecast Aluminum Dewatering Utility Pumps (GCW2/GCW3) are coupled to a Honda GC160 Engine and offer a portable, compact, and lightweight pump option for Dewatering, Irrigation, and Agricultural Applications.
2-1/2″ High Pressure/Fire Pumps
The NEW IPT High-Pressure Engine Driven Fire Pump (25FP23HR) is coupled to a Honda GX690 V-Twin OHV Gasoline Engine and replaces the previous Briggs and Stratton Vanguard 23HP Engine Option. This NEW high-pressure fire pump delivers excellent pressure and flows for use in many applications including fire protection, emergency fire fighting, washdown and agricultural applications. The Hand Primer option allows for prime assist to 19 ft and the larger 15 Gallon Fuel Tank allows for extended run time.